• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application: GoRWolf

GoRWolf

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: GoRWolf
  2. Location & Age: USA, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have no bans.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): I subbed to you guys.
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): I haven't yet. (I don't have twitter)
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCG7

I actually lied about my bans, The reason I lied is because I didn't want you to think I was a bad guy, I used to do a lot of trolling, But I put that behind myself. My friend invited me to join this server with him, And I want to play legit. I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: GoRWolf
  2. Location & Age: USA, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have no bans.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): I subbed to you guys.
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): I haven't yet. (I don't have twitter)
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCG7
I actually lied about my bans, The reason I lied is because I didn't want you to think I was a bad guy, I used to do a lot of trolling, But I put that behind myself. My friend invited me to join this server with him, And I want to play legit. I'm sorry.

When did you receive your bans?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

When did you receive your bans?

When were you banned, what were they for. Since you feel the need to lie about them, I would like to know all about them.

GoRWolf

Wood
Well, from what I can recall, I have been banned for griefing close to two years ago, And trolling about close to a year ago. That is all I can remember.

GoRWolf

Wood
Well, me and my friends (Troll friends), We were messing around in chat, Until we got multiple warnings, and eventually got permabanned. That is what happened with my troll ban.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, me and my friends (Troll friends), We were messing around in chat, Until we got multiple warnings, and eventually got permabanned. That is what happened with my troll ban.

Ah here you will not be banned for that, just muted and for a very long time depending on the mute.

I will give you a chance but remember our rules.

Accepted