• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Whitelist application from General_Geert

Minecraft In-game name: General_Geert
Location & Age: The Netherlands, 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 4 (or more) ( Last ban on 2.24.12)
Referral(s): Destava
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Destava told me about the godly server ;)
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes I do
Reason you should be accepted: I would like to play on your awesome server, because I want to play with my friend Destava. And I would like to join a town and stay to make it grow just like a fresh watermelon, with my friend. Up until we know enough and have the power to settle our own town and make it one of the best.
Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCg13
Additional Info: I know that I have banned have been banned a few times, but it was all in the past and now I want to set things right. I want to leave the past behind and want to start over again in this new awesome server. (English is not my prime language)

Attachments

• 2012-06-04_18.21.07.png
    2012-06-04_18.21.07.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • 2012-06-04_18.05.01.png
    2012-06-04_18.05.01.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
  • me.png
    me.png
    201.8 KB · Views: 20
  • pin code.png
    pin code.png
    287.4 KB · Views: 20
The first one : Because I was a big noob in minecraft and English
second : I didn't want to admit That i was wrong because the admin build a house above mine house and he said I build it under his house
third : I didn't know what the (to) swear meant so that was a mistake and I kept talking why I was muted (dumb)
fourth I raged out because I was getting griefed so in the end it was be griefed or not to be griefed (william shakeblock)
+ I was going to hate (haters ganna hate : terible mistake)
but I learned a lot of my mistakes and i want to come clean of evrything that I have done, its al because I just want to be in a server who don't f$ck you in the ass (admins who spawns giants and ghasts in your town :()
but with a fresh start I swear (not curse) that I will behave and keep me at the rules, for me, the others and especially you.

If want to ask more, you can

Yes that is true, and I know it was foolish. But I was already anoyed because of the other bans and I was sick of the admins being -enter your swear here-. So yes I raged, and yes I was foolish and made mistakes. But the only thing I wanted was a server that has nice and friendly ops, mods and admins. And a cool comunity with awesome people.
Thats why my friend told me about this server and I really would love to play here. I know that I have done things wrong and I want to change. Also I know that I am pretty suspicious.
But I swear (not curse) that I will not do anything bad on this server. And I will always follow the rules.
(little bit long answer but I just wanted you to know)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
This server is hardcore, it is not friendly to new players sometimes. There are people who will kill you just because you are walking down a road.

How can we be certain you will not rage again?

Well of course sweard I will not rage and second of all I just rage then on my ragdoll. :)
I will behave because of this server that never want to lose when I am in.
So I promise that I will never rage curse or even a little bit of grief in this epic server.

I will always (till my hearth stops beating) follow the rules

I swear (not curse) from the deepest of my hearth that I will not have any issues on this server.
Because why would I have anger issues on an a server this awesome, because why would I rage on people this nice.
And also I never had problems with P.V.P and people killing you without a reason, because it's just a game.
Also I have learned to keep my temper even if I get creeper bombed by the admin ( but here are nice admins :)).
As I said I will always follow the holy rules.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright I am going to give you a chance. Remember to keep your temper in check and do not rage at ANYONE. If you have issues with people ((Real issues not an "Omg he keeps killing me" issue)) please notify someone with a PE so they can handle it.

Welcome to Herocraft, and behave yourself. Also remember we only speak English in the public channels =) @general_geert

I am back,
A year ago I lost interest in herocraft, the world was eaten by all the players.
Present days I heard of my friend (Destava) that there was a new map I tried Herocraft again and saw the amazing progress, it was love at first sight and I want to get rewhitelisted.