• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application for Plexzuz

plexzuz

Stone
1. Minecraft In-game name: Plexzuz

2. Location & Age: Norway, 24 yrs old.

3. Previous bans from other servers: No

4. Referrals: Kundekoret or WillTiltU

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Kundekoret and WillTiltu said that a should try this server out and play whit them!

6. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes i did!

7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel: Not yet. but i will :)

8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes, I agree to the rules and terms of service.

9. Special key: {HCP7}

10. Reason you should be accepted: I respect other communities and im no rule breaker.
im also a serious Minecrafter. :) Hope to adventure fast enough!

-Plexzuz

LightningCape

Holy Shit!

5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Kundekoret and WillTiltu said that a should try this server out and play whit them!

8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes, I agree to the rules and terms of service.

10. Reason you should be accepted: I respect other communities and im no rule breaker.

-Plexzuz

Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!

-Plexzuz

You say you're 24 in your application but it says you're 21 in your profile. Please explain.
Also care to explain this also.
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/plexzuzs-application.11539/
Says you were previously denied for x-raying and such

plexzuz

Stone
ok, I really can not remember that I ever applied to become white listed on this server before. and I've never actually been banned for x-ray. about my age so I do not know what more I can do about it. I was born on 14/04/1989 so why it says when I was born in 1991, I can not answer! so there is no chance that I get white listed? Just because I had a case comment on x-ray and banned from a server and unbannet same day again for a few blocks that were put out and removed right away? :/

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
ok, I really can not remember that I ever applied to become white listed on this server before. and I've never actually been banned for x-ray. about my age so I do not know what more I can do about it. I was born on 14/04/1989 so why it says when I was born in 1991, I can not answer! so there is no chance that I get white listed? Just because I had a case comment on x-ray and banned from a server and unbannet same day again for a few blocks that were put out and removed right away? :/
Although these bans were awhile ago they will still be weighed my decision, however, I will not be denying you solelyon those bans as they were almost two years ago.
I have no problems with whitelisting you as I have found no issues that were recent.
Angyles Age change to 14/04/1989 and also an opinion would be nice. Ty