• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application for Chilly

1. Minecraft In-game name: chillywilly713
  2. Location & Age: Texas, and 15. The profile age is higher because im used to not being old enough for websites. you can change it if you want.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Yes I have some bans for spamming because I used to be an advertiser for a server that is gone. I don't do anything of that sort anymore, as you can see from the dates of those bans. Also, I have one for c.nerd.nu that was appealed but still seems to show up on mcbouncer. http://nerd.nu/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/9430/chillywilly713-epsy/p1
  4. Referral(s): GingerNinja Told me about this, and I played this at his house for like 5 hours straight.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was at my friends house one day, and I saw that he was playing this. I sat to play and I got addicted. Its really fun!!!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I am currently in the process.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes, fair stuff. Very good rules.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I absolutely LOVE the hero's plugin. Its amazing. Its the funnest server type I have seen, and I really want a good server to join because my server.that got deleted and I am down to nothing. I need something new.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCc14
  10. Additional Info: I know you may not like accepting people with bad histories, but I have changed those bans are all from a really long time ago, and I have done nothing of the sort since then. All that bad stuff ended when I realized how much I hate spammers and do not ever want to be one of them again. Thats why I quit back in 2011. In my single player world, I love to play parkour and adventure maps. I like to explore as well. I like to see nice buildings and build fun things. I enjoy town based servers, which i see HC is. I like being in a sort of civilization.
  11. MORE INFO 2: In my free time, I like to hike in the woods with my pets Sally and Marcos. They are brown dogs that like to run around.

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
How can we trust you not to spam again, with you having lots of history of spamming.

As you can see, all those bans are from last year. It has been 5 months since any of that happened, and nothing since. You can tell that I have quit because If i was a spammer, they would be constant, but all those are from one time era that was very small with nothing before or after the time. Real spammers have many bans all the time, where as i, have just some in a small time period.