• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application: Feanarang

Feanarang

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Feanarang
  2. Location & Age: I live in Saskatchewan, Canada, and I'm 20 years old. :)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I played on another server (5kingdoms) with the Heros plugin and really enjoyed it. After hearing about the official Herocraft, I decided that I needed to check out the server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have. :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a good and creative builder, and a decent PvPer. I like to be part of a community and to contribute to making it stronger.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCf9
  10. Additional Info: I'm a university student currently studying History and hoping to make it into Law in a few years. When I'm not studying, I spend time with my fiancee, play sports with friends, and play video games/watch LP videos on Youtube. Hoping to get on, looking forward to meeting you online!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347230609,1347230102][/DOUBLEPOST]Please explain this ban in detail.

[username] => Feanarang
[issuer] => c45y
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => compromised account used in mass griefing and spam attacks
[time] => 2012-06-28 16:36:34

Feanarang

Gold
Wow. I honestly don't know what that ban is. I never logged into that server myself. My only thought is that my account was hacked (hence the reason "compromised account") and used for spam/griefing attacks. I never took part in that, and I've never heard of that server. Sorry I can't be of more help. :S

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
It is the only ban I could find, and it was 3 months ago. I am not too concerned. However, if this is an issue of hacking I would recommend changing your password.

Everything else looks good, welcome to Herocraft!