• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application - Crazydude47

1. Minecraft In-game name: Crazydude47
  2. Location & Age: London, England. 16 years.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None!
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None!
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC11
  9. Why should you be whitelisted: I am a mature, friendly, open person who has enjoyed Minecraft since the Alpha release date. I love helping people whenever I can, and have staffed multiple servers including Minecraft Survival Games. I have past experience with the heroes plugin, and have decided to join the server that the plugin originates from. I've been taken away by how developed up the plugin has become and all the new feature and functions that are now available! I am excited and eager to get going on the main server where I'm sure I'll be able to interact with the community in a positive way. If it matters to anyone I'm a huge anime fan, and I have taken interest in japanese culture as a whole. I aspire to one day study in Japan as a musician. I'll keep this short, so thank you to whoever has read my application and I hope to see you all ingame soon!
- Crazydude47

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  9. Why should you be whitelisted: I am a mature, friendly, open person who has enjoyed Minecraft since the Alpha release date. I love helping people whenever I can, and have staffed multiple servers including Minecraft Survival Games. I have past experience with the heroes plugin, and have decided to join the server that the plugin originates from. I've been taken away by how developed up the plugin has become and all the new feature and functions that are now available! I am excited and eager to get going on the main server where I'm sure I'll be able to interact with the community in a positive way. If it matters to anyone I'm a huge anime fan, and I have taken interest in japanese culture as a whole. I aspire to one day study in Japan as a musician. I'll keep this short, so thank you to whoever has read my application and I hope to see you all ingame soon!
- Crazydude47
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
- Crazydude47
I am reading that your account is not premium. You need a real minecraft account to play on our server.

This may be a false negative however. If that is the case and your account is real please log onto the server and ask a guide, proctor, or mod to post on your whitelist application to verify your account is premium.

Pending...

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
i568.jpg