• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application by Mistii (The sly)

Mistii

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: mistii
  2. Location & Age: 20 Scotland (Forfar, it's a small town)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Temp ban for false reason, ban was lifted when it was found untrue (Someone was hacking diamonds and gave them to me, and I was suspected to have used an x-ray.)
  4. Referral(s): Don't know anyone else that plays on the server, but I have a server runner that made me an admin on more than one server if you'd like to speak to him.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: As above I mentioned that I was an admin and friends with a server creator, we decided to try to start our own Herocraft server. We had it running with a few members for a while before we shut it down due to us both having other commitments to attend to. Just started getting back into MC again and remembered Herocraft being insane fun, so I typed it into google and here I am!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes! Voted on all of the 6 links and will continue to every day I play.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do agree!
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I am a very dedicated player when I find a serious MC server that makes me feel welcome. I will try to help the server as much as I can and find new friends I can play with that enjoy the game as much as me. I know what it's like trying to run a high player server so I am always able to help if really needed. Since the rules and commands on servers are different I also have the common sense to read the information about the server/commands before asking for help, I know how it feels to be asked stupid and random questions when the information is already in the game or on the forum.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCm6
  10. Additional Info: As I have stated before I have been an admin and helped run a few servers in the past (Normal MC, Tekkit and Herocraft) So I will be able to give assistance and/or ideas if needed, though I'm sure you have a very strong admin team already. I have uploaded a picture of a building that I made a while back, this will be the kind of design that I would be building in the world, a more asian theme, being a ninja ingame I think this would suit me. Just wanted to say as well I loved the video trailer for the server, and if the quality and playerbase in the game is as good as it looks, I'll love spending hours a day on this!
*No Advertising* is a link to the facebook page of a server I used to admin (Server is no longer active)

Attachments

• 329631_447069938666151_1166253698_o.jpg
    329631_447069938666151_1166253698_o.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 4

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft In-game name: mistii
  2. Location & Age: 20 Scotland (Forfar, it's a small town)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Temp ban for false reason, ban was lifted when it was found untrue (Someone was hacking diamonds and gave them to me, and I was suspected to have used an x-ray.)
  4. Referral(s): Don't know anyone else that plays on the server, but I have a server runner that made me an admin on more than one server if you'd like to speak to him.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: As above I mentioned that I was an admin and friends with a server creator, we decided to try to start our own Herocraft server. We had it running with a few members for a while before we shut it down due to us both having other commitments to attend to. Just started getting back into MC again and remembered Herocraft being insane fun, so I typed it into google and here I am!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes! Voted on all of the 6 links and will continue to every day I play.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do agree!
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I am a very dedicated player when I find a serious MC server that makes me feel welcome. I will try to help the server as much as I can and find new friends I can play with that enjoy the game as much as me. I know what it's like trying to run a high player server so I am always able to help if really needed. Since the rules and commands on servers are different I also have the common sense to read the information about the server/commands before asking for help, I know how it feels to be asked stupid and random questions when the information is already in the game or on the forum.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCm6
  10. Additional Info: As I have stated before I have been an admin and helped run a few servers in the past (Normal MC, Tekkit and Herocraft) So I will be able to give assistance and/or ideas if needed, though I'm sure you have a very strong admin team already. I have uploaded a picture of a building that I made a while back, this will be the kind of design that I would be building in the world, a more asian theme, being a ninja ingame I think this would suit me. Just wanted to say as well I loved the video trailer for the server, and if the quality and playerbase in the game is as good as it looks, I'll love spending hours a day on this!
*No Advertising*is a link to the facebook page of a server I used to admin (Server is no longer active)

Reviewing

Nicely done. Application accepted. Welcome Aboard!