• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application, bmavridis

bmavridis

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name: bmavridis
  2. Location & Age: Montreal, Canada and Age 46
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): none
  4. Referral(s): adam19991999, soulguardian1172
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My son plays on this server and wants me to join it too
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: YES
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: YES
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing minecraft since beta and even went to the minecraft convention with my son. As a miner myself I enjoy the game and this allows me to interact with my son too.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCb9
  10. Additional Info: I have been a member on DarkTide and Super-Earth but have found them to be either too intense or too lame. The opportunity to play on your server and have the opportunity to build my own town with my son is something I look forward to. Its amazing when gaming can bring the family together.

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
~~Reviewing~~[DOUBLEPOST=1347485225,1347484894][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. Minecraft In-game name: bmavridis
  2. Location & Age: Montreal, Canada and Age 46
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): none
  4. Referral(s): adam19991999, soulguardian1172
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My son plays on this server and wants me to join it too
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: YES
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: YES
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing minecraft since beta and even went to the minecraft convention with my son. As a miner myself I enjoy the game and this allows me to interact with my son too.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCb9
  10. Additional Info: I have been a member on DarkTide and Super-Earth but have found them to be either too intense or too lame. The opportunity to play on your server and have the opportunity to build my own town with my son is something I look forward to. Its amazing when gaming can bring the family together.

Hey there @bmavridis! Just one thing, your application says 46, but your profile says 47? Which is your real age?

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
I guess I am getting older and loosing my mind or I am just in denial. This December 30th I will be 48...yiiiikkkeees
Haha :) no problem!

Everything does seem in order, but I am going to direct you to this link to continue the process:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/multiple-accounts-on-the-same-ip.8880/
This is for people who have multiple accounts playing on one Ip adress, do as it says and you should be fine :) If you aren't white listed but are approved, get back with me and I'll set you up!

bmavridis

Legacy Supporter 8

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
@bmavridis Sniped105's good :p
I do apologize for the inconvenience, I'm going to tag the Senior Proctor to see if she can help

@Angyles Is there anything we can do to get him white listed? He would be running off the same Ip as his son, so I directed him to the multi accouns on one Ip page, but both xanipher and Seratt have been away.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
He can be whitelisted now, you just need to inform staff of the multiple IP addresses, not actually receive a response =)[DOUBLEPOST=1347928733,1347927653][/DOUBLEPOST]I have added you to the server, you are good to go.