• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application (Alonelygopher)

1. Minecraft In-game name: alonelygopher
  2. Location & Age: USA, IL 16 Years Old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): Fuey500, Malimbar96
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, on all 7 sites i have voted.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well, i heard about this server from a friend and they said that they had classes in minecraft, being a fan of MMORPG's and Minecraft i decided to give it a try, after playing it for a while and having fun with it, i saw that there was so much more you can do when you play in whitelist(Play in other worlds etc.). Looks like you guys have a great team behind you and sounds like an amazing server with many great updates in store for the community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCA13}
  10. Additional Info: Usually like to play raid servers, but this is a nice change.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
http://www.Secretly we are gay-craf.../viewthread/4608664-alonelygophers-ban-appeal
I only found this. Care for an explanaition?

Ah yes, Secretly we are gay craft, It was my old raid server, i was banned for apparently "Hacking" By "Moving mob spawners" When i had an admin move them for me. Sorry bout that.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
On your ban appeal, why did you say that you were banned for talkin to an admin or mod? I do not see a explanation for your ban by a mod on the appeal?

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Ok, did you get unbanned? Can you provide a screenshot or somthing proving that they messaged you on the forums and got unbanned?

arcanegrove

Obsidian
OK 1 more thing, why don't I see a date on the picture? I usually get a date when I take a screenie in minecraft.

I used Gyazo, i just took it now, if you want to go on that server right now with me, I'll prove it to you...

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Why does that mean i cant see the time of the screen shot?

ok, get on the server and, type the date, then take screenie. I will white list you when you do that