• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application / AdriDrek

Can i possibly do better .. ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adriDrek

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: AdriDrek
  2. Location & Age: Canada,Montreal / 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):No but i have a history of client moding / hacks,My reasons were the ''Hackers'' Because I was often getting Killed / Grifed / Raided / Sand Blasted ..... I do love minecraft the way its originally made and i havent modded since 1.5.1,I know thats maybe a month or so ago,But I truley have changed.If you do need more addisional information on the client i used just ask.Also I hope this doesnt get in the way of me joining your community
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:Cotroni7 / Relation (brother)
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes but it does get in the way of my brothers votes, we share the same ip
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):no But i plan to
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCA8
  9. Additional Info : The Reason I want to join your commuinity is because its is Anti Hacker , and Anti Griefer.I hate that people use ''Modded Clients'' to make the game unfair and what you can call cruel to Normal players.On top of being Anti Hacker,You guys are Anti Griefer,Which is kinda Badass,If you ask me.....I love that this server can be some many things,and love that you also inculded heroes to your already awesome server.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7

• Minecraft In-game name: AdriDrek
    • Location & Age: Canada,Montreal / 13
    • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):No but i have a history of client moding / hacks,My reasons were the ''Hackers'' Because I was often getting Killed / Grifed / Raided / Sand Blasted ..... I do love minecraft the way its originally made and i havent modded since 1.5.1,I know thats maybe a month or so ago,But I truley have changed.If you do need more addisional information on the client i used just ask.Also I hope this doesnt get in the way of me joining your community
    • Referral(s)[Optional]:Cotroni7 / Relation (brother)
    • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes but it does get in the way of my brothers votes, we share the same ip
    • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
    • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCA8
    • Additional Info : The Reason I want to join your commuinity is because its is Anti Hacker , and Anti Griefer.I hate that people use ''Modded Clients'' to make the game unfair and what you can call cruel to Normal players.On top of being Anti Hacker,You guys are Anti Griefer,Which is kinda Badass,If you ask me.....I love that this server can be some many things,and love that you also inculded heroes to your already awesome server.
Reviewing

adriDrek

Stone
all my ban's were because the server's that i'd play on were getting griefed and it so happend's that they were all six ban's and this all happend when i first started to play when i was 12 and was going into now and i stoped going on server's that when i saw they were getting griefed i'd leave.So i dont get any more ban's.

Last edited:

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
all my ban's were because the server's that i'd play on were getting griefed and it so happend's that they were all six ban's and this all happend when i first started to play when i was 12 and was going into now and i stoped going on server's that when i saw they were getting griefed i'd leave.So i dont get any more ban's.
I am having a hard time understanding what you just typed...