• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist applacation

lcscreemer

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: lcscreemer
  2. Location & Age: USA 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Once. Metacraft, 2 years ago, because I built on private property.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was clearly bored and decided to search for a RPG Minecraft server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Indeed I have.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) Not yet.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Of coarse.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCl10}
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I really don't have a great reason, but I would be honored if I could join the march of the servers growth and participate in the grand events of future decisions. I believe I am a hard worker. I cannot do everything, but I certainly can complete tasks given to me.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Once. Metacraft, 2 years ago, because I built on private property.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was clearly bored and decided to search for a RPG Minecraft server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCxy}
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I really don't have a great reason, but I would be honored if I could join the march of the servers growth and participate in the grand events of future decisions.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1368752077,1368752059][/DOUBLEPOST]Your special key is incorrect. Correct it on the application then reply back so I am alerted.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCl10}
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I really don't have a great reason, but I would be honored if I could join the march of the servers growth and participate in the grand events of future decisions. I believe I am a hard worker. I cannot do everything, but I certainly can complete tasks given to me.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1368822933,1368822309][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you currently hold any staff positions on other servers?

lcscreemer

Dirt
Why the interest in Herocraft? I'd expect an Administrator to be busy with his own server.
The server isn't very popular and isn't even updated yet. I was a very well known person on the server so when I became a Admin everyone took it hard on me. They were acting like it was unfair and that I didn't deserve it. I haven't played on it in a while so I got bored, and found this server.