• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist App

1. goldenjay15
2. USA 18
3. Yes.on neonbacon(tekkit) when they were having lag and my inv kept copying itself
4. XxMrMeefxX & Robin_Hoodie6
5. I was looking for a hero server on google
6. No...not yet :)
7. Didnt know u had a channel & havnt been on it lately
8. Yes
9. HCg11
10. Sounds cool and id like to be a bigger part of it
11. I can wait

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1. goldenjay15
2. USA 18
3. Yes.on neonbacon(tekkit) when they were having lag and my inv kept copying itself
4. XxMrMeefxX & Robin_Hoodie6
5. I was looking for a hero server on google
6. No...not yet :)
7. Didnt know u had a channel & havnt been on it lately
8. Yes
9. HCg11
10. Sounds cool and id like to be a bigger part of it
11. I can wait

Please use the proper format which includes the questions, thanks

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

1. Minecraft In-game name: goldenjay15
  2. Location & Age: USA 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes.on neonbacon(tekkit) when they were having lag and my inv kept copying itself
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: XxMrMeefxX & Robin_Hoodie6
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a hero server on google
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No...not yet :)
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Didnt know u had a channel & havnt been on it lately
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCg11
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: Sounds cool and id like to be a bigger part of it
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted?I can wait

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: goldenjay15
  2. Location & Age: USA 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes.on neonbacon(tekkit) when they were having lag and my inv kept copying itself
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: XxMrMeefxX & Robin_Hoodie6
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for a hero server on google
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No...not yet :)
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Didnt know u had a channel & havnt been on it lately
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCg11
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: Sounds cool and id like to be a bigger part of it
  11. Don't want to wait to be accepted?I can wait

Reviewing

my friend qman used to use nodus and told me to.it was the biggest mistake i ever made.i loved that server.i didnt even remember it.sorry

my friend qman used to use nodus and told me to.it was the biggest mistake i ever made.i loved that server.i didnt even remember it.sorry i still even have the owner in my contacts[DOUBLEPOST=1375757973][/DOUBLEPOST]i also remember cvarcoe457 kinggriffen and arrowhawk(whom i also played minez with with)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
my friend qman used to use nodus and told me to.it was the biggest mistake i ever made.i loved that server.i didnt even remember it.sorry

my friend qman used to use nodus and told me to.it was the biggest mistake i ever made.i loved that server.i didnt even remember it.sorry i still even have the owner in my contacts[DOUBLEPOST=1375757973][/DOUBLEPOST]i also remember cvarcoe457 kinggriffen and arrowhawk(whom i also played minez with with)

Do you make it a habit to do things your friends tell you to do?

after i got banned i stopped using nodus . i hardly ever listen to anything he tells me to do now

when i said that i meant like ill go on servers and play other games with him.but i dont really do anything else he tells me to do.sorry if i didnt make that to clear