• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist app

snomis3

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: snomis3
  2. Location & Age: Canada 23
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): no
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I googles servers with hero plugin and found this one
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet I will when im done this app
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because I feel that I coudl help the server with solving player realated problems, I am a people person and am good a breaking up fights and solving arguments
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS7
  10. Additional Info: I foudn thsi server and spending only a few minuts on it befor applying was shown that the staff were very helpfull, the players are nice and are allway willing to point me in the right deretion. in all I realy want to join this server because I feel welcome, the staff and players are nice and it looks like you people put allot of work into this server.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I googles servers with hero plugin and found this one
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet I will when im done this app
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because I feel that I coudl help the server with solving player realated problems, I am a people person and am good a breaking up fights and solving arguments
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):hgs7
  10. Additional Info: I foudn thsi server and spending only a few minuts on it befor applying was shown that the staff were very helpfull, the players are nice and are allway willing to point me in the right deretion. in all I realy want to join this server because I feel welcome, the staff and players are nice and it looks like you people put allot of work into this server.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1366596817,1366596800][/DOUBLEPOST]Your special key is incorrect. Correct it on the application then reply back so I am alerted.

snomis3

Stone
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HGS7

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):hgs7
Correct it on the application and re-post it, do not quote it.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Still incorrect

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HGS6
Can't tell you what's wrong with it as that would defeat it's purpose. Still incorrect

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HGs7
Nope

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Still wrong

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HGs7
I am going to toss out a little suggestion, read over how to obtain the special key again.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS7
Now that we have a winner...

Reviewing