• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist App

Should I be Whitelisted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Lord_Prelykinz
  2. Location & Age: USA,Florida, 14 turning 15 in April
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have never been banned from other servers before.
  4. Referral(s): Preloom
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw the server on Planet Minecraft and from my friend Preloom
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have and will attempt to vote everyday.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: The reason I should be accepted is because I will help people. I am looking forward to joining a town and making the server a better place for players. My friend Preloom and I intend to help out as much as we can and roleplay a lot. This is the first server I have found for an amazing RPG experience.I hope you will consider me and if I leave anything out please inform me!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCL14
  10. Additional Info: I have skype and can be contacted in-game when needed or by my e-mail. Thank You for your time looking at my application.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Lord_Prelykinz
  2. Location & Age: USA,Florida, 14 turning 15 in April
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have never been banned from other servers before.
  4. Referral(s): Preloom
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw the server on Planet Minecraft and from my friend Preloom
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have and will attempt to vote everyday.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do agree.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: The reason I should be accepted is because I will help people. I am looking forward to joining a town and making the server a better place for players. My friend Preloom and I intend to help out as much as we can and roleplay a lot. This is the first server I have found for an amazing RPG experience.I hope you will consider me and if I leave anything out please inform me!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCL14
  10. Additional Info: I have skype and can be contacted in-game when needed or by my e-mail. Thank You for your time looking at my application.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1360353250,1360353068][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted