• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist app

x_g0d_x

Stone
In-game name: x_g0d_x
Location & Age: Ohio, 13
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None (except helping a admin once on a diferent server).
How did you hear about HeroCraft?: I played on a server with heroes when i first started playing minecraft and i googled it, Then i saw this server
Have you voted for HeroCraft?: Yes i have voted.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Reasons i should be accepted.: I have read the rules and most of the wiki. I want to play here because i recently got inside griefed in my faction, so i quit that server. My friend and I plan on playing here. We are going to make a town.
Additional Info: Im not the best builder but i can hero pvp very well. I have been practicing pvp on minecraft for like 1 year.

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
I noticed you have another application denied if you are 13 now great either way I need Angyles to finish this.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: x_g0d_x
Location & Age: Ohio, 13
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None (except helping a admin once on a diferent server).
How did you hear about HeroCraft?: I played on a server with heroes when i first started playing minecraft and i googled it, Then i saw this server
Have you voted for HeroCraft?: Yes i have voted.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Reasons i should be accepted.: I have read the rules and most of the wiki. I want to play here because i recently got inside griefed in my faction, so i quit that server. My friend and I plan on playing here. We are going to make a town.
Additional Info: Im not the best builder but i can hero pvp very well. I have been practicing pvp on minecraft for like 1 year.

Back in November 2012 you were 12 years old and you have your birth date here as being 02/18 you may reapply on that date and not before.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/x_g0d_x-whitelist-app.26589/