• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist App have been waiting a while

Drshift1

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Drshift1
  2. Location & Age: USA 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Never (Recently got minecraft Christmas)
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube Videos
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Many times
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I have been voting and have been loyal to the server
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD8
  10. Additional Info: Love the server

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Drshift1
  2. Location & Age: USA 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Never (Recently got minecraft Christmas)
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube Videos
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Many times
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I have been voting and have been loyal to the server
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD8
  10. Additional Info: Love the server
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Seeing as the age on your application differs from the age on your profile, what is your proper birth date?

Also, what do you mean you have been waiting awhile? This is the only application I have seen from you.

Drshift1

Wood
I sent an application in earlier and i am 14 i must have put it 2 years more by accident sorry

Drshift1

Wood
Seeing as the age on your application differs from the age on your profile, what is your proper birth date?

Also, what do you mean you have been waiting awhile? This is the only application I have seen from you.
I dont think It worked though

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7

I also do not see an application from you anywhere else, so I doubt you posted one prior to this.

Drshift1

Wood
I also do not see an application from you anywhere else, so I doubt you posted one prior to this.

As you may have seen I said that I don't think my first application went through.
(This may be because, I had to go eat dinner the first time i posted so maybe being inactive for a while and then posting may have caused something.)