• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist app for kaleb1701

kaleb1701

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: kaleb1701
  2. Location & Age: Australia, WA: 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I looked it up
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because this server looks really good and it has everything in it that i like in a server! And i will be fun and respectful :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCk9}
  10. Additional Info: I like these kind of servers and would love to play on it :) hope i get accepted :3

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
Please explain this ban and why you didn't mention it in your application.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lABqGBuTErIJ:www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/63146-ban-appeal/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

1. Minecraft In-game name: kaleb1701
  2. Location & Age: Australia, WA: 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I looked it up
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Because this server looks really good and it has everything in it that i like in a server! And i will be fun and respectful :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCk9}
  10. Additional Info: I like these kind of servers and would love to play on it :) hope i get accepted :3

kaleb1701

Stone
Sorry that I didn't mention it! As I found it irrelevant; due to the ban on the other server, i thought to be rediculous and that I don't think it should have been a ban! I'm sorry for not mentioning it but now you know! :) I still hope to be white listed as i am enjoying the non white list world with my friend

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah, like i told your friend I was more confused about their definition of "strip mining" and why its illegal...

"alright, every time someone finds a diamond everyone else has to strip?"

jk, but anyway you're approved.

Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your inbox for a PM.

@Angyles will you whitelist him in game? I forgot to start my remote software this morning :3