• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

s0undwav3

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: s0undwav3
  2. Location & Age: North Carolina: age 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Nope
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Plan on it
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCS9}
  9. What I would add to the community: Well I usually just play with a closely knit group of friends on this server but I like to help where I can. I have hosted a server before and it was a fun experience. we got about 20 active players at one point and it was a great fun. I have never been white listed on a server before because none have ever really captured my attention. On this server the goal is not to get diamond and kill new players like most pvp servers. There is a sense of honor about this place and I enjoy the RPG elements extensively and I cannot wait for the Tekkit launcher to update if it ever will. I probably screwed up this application but this is all I could find to do from the Table of contents by Brutalcerate. Shout out to all the healers out there that make the world go round!

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. What I would add to the community: Well I usually just play with a closely knit group of friends on this server but I like to help where I can. I have hosted a server before and it was a fun experience. we got about 20 active players at one point and it was a great fun. I have never been white listed on a server before because none have ever really captured my attention. On this server the goal is not to get diamond and kill new players like most pvp servers. There is a sense of honor about this place and I enjoy the RPG elements extensively and I cannot wait for the Tekkit launcher to update if it ever will. I probably screwed up this application but this is all I could find to do from the Table of contents by Brutalcerate. Shout out to all the healers out there that make the world go round!
51yhq0.png

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
<--- Once a healer always a healer ;D
Also, your application format's perfectly fine. That being said...
Accepted Welcome to Herocraft!
Check your inbox soon!
@Angyles name change please :)

Last edited:

Legoman128

Wood
Minecraft in-game name: Legoman128
Location and age: Florida and 11
Previous Bans from other Servers: I got banned for greifing, but I don't do much of that anymore. Got no use for it.
Referral(s)[Optional]:
Have you voted for Herocraft: Just voted this morning and yesterday.
Have you subscribed to our Youtube Channel?: I have, yes.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?: Yes
Special Key: HCl10
What would I add to the community: Well, I don't know. It seems pretty friendly, and I haven't seen too much fighting. (Then again, I started 2 days ago). But what I would add is TPA if you pay for it or if you wait a certain time for it. It would be pretty nifty.

Hope you liked it!
~Legoman128

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft in-game name: Legoman128
Location and age: Florida and 11
Previous Bans from other Servers: I got banned for greifing, but I don't do much of that anymore. Got no use for it.
Referral(s)[Optional]:
Have you voted for Herocraft: Just voted this morning and yesterday.
Have you subscribed to our Youtube Channel?: I have, yes.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?: Yes
Special Key: HCl10
What would I add to the community: Well, I don't know. It seems pretty friendly, and I haven't seen too much fighting. (Then again, I started 2 days ago). But what I would add is TPA if you pay for it or if you wait a certain time for it. It would be pretty nifty.

Hope you liked it!
~Legoman128

Please create your own application thread, but because you are 11 you do not meet the minimum age required per our ToS. Please feel free to ply via the greylist.

Status
Not open for further replies.