• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist aplication

tres322

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: tres322
  2. Location & Age: lisbon, Portugual 25 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): i wasn't banned
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: in a minecraft forum
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes, i agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted:because i never was banned and because i want to chat in all chats, go to a town and go to a guild
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCT7}

tres322

Glowing Redstone
how?[DOUBLEPOST=1364765821][/DOUBLEPOST]e.g the special key is {HCT7}?

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-game name: tres322
  2. Location & Age: lisbon, Portugual 15 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): i wasn't banned
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: in a minecraft forum
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes, i agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted:because i never was banned and because i want to chat in all chats, go to a town and go to a guild
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCT7}
Your profile age and application age don't match. Please explain.

tres322

Glowing Redstone
kkkkkk i error one number XD[DOUBLEPOST=1364767700][/DOUBLEPOST]hey i don't like waiting can u speed up? no? =(

tres322

Glowing Redstone
i edit my age look in the post[DOUBLEPOST=1364768645][/DOUBLEPOST]my date of birth is 22/02 of 1988[DOUBLEPOST=1364768686][/DOUBLEPOST]now it's okay i really like to be whiitelisted

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
i edit my age look in the post[DOUBLEPOST=1364768645][/DOUBLEPOST]my date of birth is 22/02 of 1988[DOUBLEPOST=1364768686][/DOUBLEPOST]now it's okay i really like to be whiitelisted
kkkkkk i error one number XD[DOUBLEPOST=1364767700][/DOUBLEPOST]hey i don't like waiting can u speed up? no? =(
Your maturaty level doesn't seem like someone who's 25 years old but rather someone far younger.

However I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. If it's found out later you are a different age you may lose your whitelist privelage.

Accepted. Welcome. Check your inbox.