• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist 2 sorry hold my pie for the reupload i dont know to delete the others

1. Minecraft In-game name:Gamerguy205
  2. Location & Age:America,14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): complaining about griefers over and over again
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:by looking at server lists
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:no
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I will not grief or troll on the server im a very nice person i will help build things ect mob arena,pvp arena,citys and im very desperate for a server with rpg
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCG11
  10. Additional Info:Likes: Playing minecraft,playing apps on the ipad dislikes: short messages, doing stuff over and over again favourite foods: pizza,turkey,french fries least favourite food: brussel sprouts,peas and cooked carrots

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Gamerguy205
  2. Location & Age:America,22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):none
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:by looking at server lists
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:no
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I will help new players
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCG11
  10. Additional Info:Likes helping new players
[DOUBLEPOST=1356692718][/DOUBLEPOST]holdmypie sorry for reuploads
To change your application, you do not need to post a new thread. You click the 'Edit' button on your application and edit from there, or post a new one as a reply in this thread.

Your application is missing alot of information. Please expand on the following:
-Reasons you should be accepted.
-Additional Info (Add hobbies, other games and/or screenshots of your previous works.

Also, you should be completely honest when posting an application. Be sure to post your REAL age, your actual bans, and generally be as honest as you can.

ok[DOUBLEPOST=1356775228][/DOUBLEPOST]Hold my pie :p <-------------------- was suposed to be playing

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Gamerguy205
Your application is still lacking enough information. Please extend it:
-Reasons you should be accepted.
-Additional Info (Add hobbies, other games and/or screenshots of your previous works.

Also, you should be completely honest when posting an application. Be sure to post your REAL age, your actual bans, and generally be as honest as you can.