• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White List Application

Spyralmask

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Spyralmask
  2. Location & Age: USA, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Any bans I have had were appealed after I realized how stupid I was. I was going through my, i have hacks and i wanna be like team avo phase but its over now -_-
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have only joined today so ive only voted once.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes of course.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCS10}

Last edited:

Jackrox256

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Spyralmask
  2. Location & Age: USA, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Any bans I have had were appealed after I realized how stupid I was. I was going through my, i have hacks and i wanna be like team avo phase but its over now -_-
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have only joined today so ive only voted once.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes of course.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCS10}

***Reviewing***

Spyralmask

Dirt
I have noticed your application and profile ages are different, care to explain?
Yes I can explain, Its a reaction for me to set my age higher because some websites have an age requirement for things I want to view. My real age is 15, born 1998 November third. but I set it to around 20 so I can view certain things(I dont know if there are age restrictions on this website either). If this is a problem with this I can edit my age, if that doesn't work ill make a whole new account to change my age.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
Yes I can explain, Its a reaction for me to set my age higher because some websites have an age requirement for things I want to view. My real age is 15, born 1998 November third. but I set it to around 20 so I can view certain things(I dont know if there are age restrictions on this website either). If this is a problem with this I can edit my age, if that doesn't work ill make a whole new account to change my age.

Website only requires you to be 13+.

Seeing how your bans are from around a year ago I think its fair to say you've learnt from your mistakes.

Keep in mind any griefing/hacking on Haven is strictly prohibited and will get you banned.

Accepted. Check your PMs for more information. (I'll hop on in moment to add you to the whitelist)

@Angyles age change

Spyralmask

Dirt
Website only requires you to be 13+.

Seeing how your bans are from around a year ago I think its fair to say you've learnt from your mistakes.

Keep in mind any griefing/hacking on Haven is strictly prohibited and will get you banned.

Accepted. Check your PMs for more information. (I'll hop on in moment to add you to the whitelist)

@Angyles age change
Thanks a lot, oh and btw beyond two souls was an awesome game :D

Last edited: