• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White list application

BlueSNES

Dirt

1. In-game name: gubgub1
    Location & Age: Michigan, 17
    Previous Bans (Includes other servers): N/A
    Referral(s): Ebilaxe
    Reason you should be accepted: I'm very respectful of the rules that have been established. I am very much interested in joining and contributing to a town so that it my grow into a wonderful place. I have a very open and creative mind so i can be of use when coming up for new ideas. I can be very social, and I'm willing to make new friends.
    How did you hear about Herocraft?: Ebilaxe is a friend of mine and after watching a tiny bit of it, it really made me want to play Minecraft again. However, I would like a nice server to play on so i figured i would try and join the one he plays on.
    Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
    Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
    Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCg7
    Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): no

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3

1. In-game name: gubgub1
    Location & Age: Michigan, 17
    Previous Bans (Includes other servers): N/A
    Referral(s): Ebilaxe
    Reason you should be accepted: I'm very respectful of the rules that have been established. I am very much interested in joining and contributing to a town so that it my grow into a wonderful place. I have a very open and creative mind so i can be of use when coming up for new ideas. I can be very social, and I'm willing to make new friends.
    How did you hear about Herocraft?: Ebilaxe is a friend of mine and after watching a tiny bit of it, it really made me want to play Minecraft again. However, I would like a nice server to play on so i figured i would try and join the one he plays on.
    Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
    Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
    Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCg7
    Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): no
Reviewing

@Angyles He needs a name change please

Would you like to explain why you have N/A on previous bans? http://fishbans.com/u/gubgub1

BlueSNES

Dirt
I honestly have no recollection of being banned from C.Nerd.NU for using a hacked client, I mean, if i did it must have been a long time ago then.
However, I promise that i will not be using a hacked client, spam, etc.
I really do wish to have a good experience on this server.

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
I honestly have no recollection of being banned from C.Nerd.NU for using a hacked client, I mean, if i did it must have been a long time ago then.
However, I promise that i will not be using a hacked client, spam, etc.
I really do wish to have a good experience on this server.
Well, people accuse ban sometimes, but a fair warning make sure you have read the rules ;)

Accepted