• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White list Application

blazer157

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name-blazer157
  2. Location & Age-CA,United states
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when)-in a server from a long time ago that i forgot.I got banned for raiding the Co owners house in a faction server which i think is unfair...
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]-None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?-No,but once whitelisted,i will vote everytime i can.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes and Yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCb9

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft In-game name-blazer157
  2. Location & Age-CA,United states
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when)-in a server from a long time ago that i forgot.I got banned for raiding the Co owners house in a faction server which i think is unfair...
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]-None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?-No,but once whitelisted,i will vote everytime i can.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes and Yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCb9
REVIEWING

blazer157

Wood
Yes.I lied :D.So...Im 11 and im just gonna keep it at that.My birthday is April 5 2002.I go to 6th grade and i know this will lower my chance to get Whitelisted since i lied.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Yes.I lied :D.So...Im 11 and im just gonna keep it at that.My birthday is April 5 2002.I go to 6th grade and i know this will lower my chance to get Whitelisted since i lied.
Due to our rules and ToS, you do not meet the minimum age to fill out our whitelist application. Feel free to reapply when you are the minimum age or purchase premium at hc.to/premium.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Due to our rules and ToS, you do not meet the minimum age to fill out our whitelist application. Feel free to reapply when you are the minimum age or purchase premium at hc.to/premium.

Remember to tag me on all name and age changes. Whether they are being denied or accepted I need to be tagged on all of them

blazer157

Wood
What does age matter.It is still a minecraft server and if age is what you need.Whats the reason?You expect me to wait some years to play?I will just stay a greyson or not play the server at all.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
You are more then welcome to adventure Greyson.

The application age requirement has nothing to do with minecraft. Due to US law, you must be 13 years of age or older to answer some of the questions we ask on our application. The law is there to protect children.

As I said you can purchase premium at hc.to/premium for near instant access to the server. Or as you said, you can continue to play on the greylist world.