• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted White list application

ColinM123

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:ColinM123
  2. Location & Age:USA 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s):Dont have any sorry :(
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I got bored and i wanted to find a rpg server so i Google it so i heard from google lol
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  9. Reason you should be accepted:Because i really wanan be a part of this server community and i hear its much better experience if your whitelisted
  10. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):im really not sure what this is but i didn't leave it blank
  11. Additional Info:I do youtube videos and i also have my own youtube channel ExNinjaGamers go subscirbe to it please and im also a good builder on minecraft.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I got bored and i wanted to find a rpg server so i Google it so i heard from google lol
  9. Reason you should be accepted:Because i really wanan be a part of this server community and i hear its much better experience if your whitelisted
  10. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):im really not sure what this is but i didn't leave it blank
  11. Additional Info:I do youtube videos and i also have my own youtube channel ExNinjaGamers go subscirbe to it please and im also a good builder on minecraft.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1367890040,1367889029][/DOUBLEPOST]Why does your application say 16 but your profile age says 22?

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Thanks for fixing your special key but how come your age is 22 but your app says 16

ColinM123

Dirt
My age isnt 22 thats my big brother age he had made this account for us so we share this account and i had filled out the white list application so i had put my age instead of his because im the one who wanna play on the server.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
My age isnt 22 thats my big brother age he had made this account for us so we share this account and i had filled out the white list application so i had put my age instead of his because im the one who wanna play on the server.
Shared accounts are allowed on herocraft but your responsible for everything done on Herocraft. Welcome to Herocraft, you have been accepted!