• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White List Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: loukgo3sburr
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I was banned for using a 3rd party hacked client about 3-5 months ago I then deleted my 3rd party hack client and have been unbanned.
  4. Referral(s): Armyman228, Sw1n3, Darkstar242
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Sw1n3 and armyman228
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet but i plan on it
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I feel I should be accepted because I only play heroes servers when i play minecraft and i would like to play the origin of the heroes plugin.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL12
  10. Additional Info: When I'm not playing minecraft I play baseball and are outside alot.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh you again?

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-request.21910/#post-193968

So tell me what has changed since then.

1. Minecraft In-game name: loukgo3sburr
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I was banned for using a 3rd party hacked client about 3-5 months ago I then deleted my 3rd party hack client and have been unbanned.
  4. Referral(s): Armyman228, Sw1n3, Darkstar242
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Sw1n3 and armyman228
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet but i plan on it
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I feel I should be accepted because I only play heroes servers when i play minecraft and i would like to play the origin of the heroes plugin.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCL12
  10. Additional Info: When I'm not playing minecraft I play baseball and are outside alot.

In the last thread your story was not kept straight, and you caused issues when you were denied, so why should we whitelist you?

I appologize for any problems that i caused before. I would just like a chance to play this epic server. Is there a way that i could be on probation or something? or you just keep an eye on me and perm ban without any chances if i do anything illegal?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay after thinking long and hard over this, I have decided to give you a chance even though you were a pain in my side in your last application.

I am going to warn you, do not even think about using a hacked client, we will know and you will be banned.

Welcome to Herocraft and do not make me regret this.

I promise to you will not regret this thanks for your time and consideration and i am truley sorry for being a pain in ur side :)