• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White list Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: loukgo3sburr
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I was banned about a month or two ago for using a hacked client. Yes at the time i did use a hack client and yes i lied on my ban appeal. I was forced to make another ban appeal and was unbanned the next day.
  4. Referral(s):licksterboy, lord_veron, zachrogers13
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend told me his name is zachrogers13
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet but going to.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i agree
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I feel as though i should be accepted is because i want to play the server where the heroes plugin first started, and from wat my friends tell me its a really fun and great server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCL12
  10. Additional Info: When im not playing minecraft I like to hang out with friends and ride my bike
  11. If you would like the see to both of my ban appeals I will be more than happy to give them to you.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
because I am really thought i wouldn't matter and i really want tro play this server.

Your original application you claimed you did not have a hacked client. I then found an appeal where you admitted to having it. Then you told me you just said that to be unbanned, yet here again you are admitting to having it.

When I closed your thread because the bans were so recent, I posted to try and reapply in a FEW months. Tell me how 6 days equal a few months.

I didn't say it was equal to a FEW months all im saying is i really want to play this server i have friends that play on it and talk real highly about it.

All I want is a chance to play this server please Iv'e heard that this is a really great server I am sincerely sorry for lieing in and earlier post. all I want to do is play a really highly talked server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
All I want is a chance to play this server please Iv'e heard that this is a really great server I am sincerely sorry for lieing in and earlier post. all I want to do is play a really highly talked server.

Issue I have is how do I know you are not lying now about you removing your hacked client? I do not know because you were dishonest from the beginning.

I would love to show you guys any proof of me not having a hacked client but i have no idea on how I would go about doing this otherwise I would.

I dont know why i lied maybe it was because my friend tht used to be a mod on the server and do this reviewing thing told me you guys were really strict with your background checks and stuff. so i though maybe i would get lucky and you wouldnt find my ban appeals and i took a chance i shouldn't of but i did and i am sorry now that i lied in my earlier request.

my bans are to recent really i read my friends application and he said he was banned about 2weeks ago and he still got in my were about 2 months ago?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
my bans are to recent really i read my friends application and he said he was banned about 2weeks ago and he still got in my were about 2 months ago?

It depends on the type of ban. Yours is for a hacked client. My decision from LAST week, stands at this time. If you wish for a mod's opinion, I will gladly tag one, but I can almost promise you his decision will be the same as mine.

@Thamerwaste - Denied this guy a week ago for having a hacked client ban from two months ago ((This is his second application)). He disagrees with my decision. Your advice please.

i never disagreed with your descion i was questioning it because you saud to recent wen my friend was banned 2weeks ago and get in? i never disagreed with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.