• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White List Application For Basildog the Bro =D

basildog

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Basildog
  2. Location & Age: Michigan, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Nope =)
  4. Referral(s): Mrricepatty, Varuns1997
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Score169 told me about it and it sounded epic, so I wanted in.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Indeed I have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Sure thing =)
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a friendly and polite guy who really wants to be part of your server. I have some experince with coding (It's like super limited, I did a lot of BBC coding for Mobafire (A guide site for league of legends, you can check out my guide here if you want: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/ziggs-an-in-depth-nuclear-apocalypse-180165)) I love to pvp and hope to achieve glory and honor in your game.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB8
  10. Additional Info: Never go full retard. The cake is, in fact, a lie. If a man with blood shot eyes and suspicious powder around his nose asks you to let him in your house and baby sit your children, you should let him. He can only have good intentions.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Reviewing
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Basildog
  2. Location & Age: Michigan, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Nope =)
  4. Referral(s): Mrricepatty, Varuns1997
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Score169 told me about it and it sounded epic, so I wanted in.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Indeed I have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Sure thing =)
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a friendly and polite guy who really wants to be part of your server. I have some experince with coding (It's like super limited, I did a lot of BBC coding for Mobafire (A guide site for league of legends, you can check out my guide here if you want: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/ziggs-an-in-depth-nuclear-apocalypse-180165)) I love to pvp and hope to achieve glory and honor in your game.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCB8
  10. Additional Info: Never go full retard. The cake is, in fact, a lie. If a man with blood shot eyes and suspicious powder around his nose asks you to let him in your house and baby sit your children, you should let him. He can only have good intentions.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I am going to go ahead and accept you, however I suggest reading the rules again. Internet e-bonics (poop) are highly frowned upon and illegal in public chats so putting one in your application may not have been the smartest move. Never the less, welcome to Herocraft.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
The one about the cake. Just be carefull, it would suck to get muted over something as silly as internet e-bonics. :)