• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What Will Your Main Class and Race Be!?

Menandros

Legacy Supporter 8
Gigantic Norn guy!

gw003.jpg

Jellybutter

Glowing Redstone
I decided to go Human Ranger instead. Them Norn guys are like, twice the size of me. I can still smash them in WvWvW thhough. I should switch to Darkhaven, but I like being in Sea of Sorrows >.>

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm a Sylvari Warrior :p

I'm only level 6 and I'm wearing chain armor that looks just like the armor I stated in, so I won't take a picture :p

I'd rather not move to Darkhaven. I'm on Maguuma.

EDIT: ok I lied. Here's me in town clothes:

qVB1Z.jpg

I'll bump the graphics up in October when ATI has no choice but to get their shit together. I'm on Windows 8 Pro (school gets me it for free :D) but I have to use customer preview drivers. Defiantly not making the most of my laptop's hardware here, but i'm not going back to 7.

malmenca

Diamond
^^^This means that soon, Darkhaven will be on the top of the WvWvW leaderboards. VERY SOON​

I started with a human thief ( a little generic I know ) and got him to level 60 but then got hacked and lost all my gold + karma but when I got my account back I was level 80 surprisingly enough, Now I've got an 80 elementalist that's one of those small guys (I forgot the name) and a level 72 revenant charr

Rhapsodist

Legacy Supporter 5
Been playing two years on the same character. Sylvari Necromancer, it's my main.
Other inculde:
Human Engineer
Human Warrior
Human Ranger
Sylvari Elementalist
Sylvari Mesmer
Asura Guardian
All of those are max 80, fully geared for WvW (large scale PvP fights) and GvGing (15-20 man fights)

@0xNaomi yes it's a Necro post, but the game is still going strong. Even more so with the new expansion. Still fun to see what people play :p