• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What Will Your Main Class and Race Be!?

Jellybutter

Glowing Redstone
I'm thinking of going Human Thief, only because it's the closest thing to an assassin on GW2. If I don't go thief then I'd probally go Charr warrior.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
I was debating between guardian, necromancer, and thief for a while. I have finally come to the conclusion of playing....

AN ASURAN ELEMENTALIST! :D

Btw, I will be playing gw2 literally like a no-life fucker most of this summer break, so....
Since we're all going to most likely play on the DH server, is everybody rolling in a group together or what's the deal there?

Seriously though. I want a group of homies to run around with because most of the people of Lorien aren't buying gw2 for some reason. D:

kongrave

Portal
Btw, I will be playing gw2 literally like a no-life fucker most of this summer break, so....
Since we're all going to most likely play on the DH server, is everybody rolling in a group together or what's the deal there?

Seriously though. I want a group of homies to run around with because most of the people of Lorien aren't buying gw2 for some reason. D:

I have a few issues with darkhaven and various communities being split and so I think I'll end up on Sorrow's Furnace with my small group of friends. I will still be guesting when I want to play with you guys the only real difference is WvWvW.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
I have a few issues with darkhaven and various communities being split and so I think I'll end up on Sorrow's Furnace with my small group of friends. I will still be guesting when I want to play with you guys the only real difference is WvWvW.
Sounds fun. ;D

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm really not sure yet, as I missed the beta weekend and all classes seem to be real fun to play.
I'll probably go with Necromancer though.

*Preordered to not miss the next beta weekend, in case there is a next one*

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm really not sure yet, as I missed the beta weekend and all classes seem to be real fun to play.
I'll probably go with Synthari Ranger / Human Elementalist though.

*Preordered to not miss the next beta weekend, in case there is a next one*
Lucky for you there is a stress test tomorrow! One day only so be sure to play.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Not sure yet. Either Human thief or Human ranger as a main, but i will have 1 of every profession anyway, so yeah, haha.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Typing this from my ps3 internet browser(beat that xbox :p) so dont blame my punctiating. Man they announced the release date and I am still no where near having enough money for a pc. I could preorder it and play it on pc at my moms which could play it with max fps on max everything, and then play it there till I have enough money for an okay pc, yet I dont go to my moms often during the school year so I don't know. If anyone knows of a good really cheap pc can you post on my pc shopping thread in off-topic section-Raz

EDIT:also anyone who plays GW1 add me on it and play my friends list has gone all inactive since a few weeks ago , IGN: Holy Sunspear Keith

Scars_

Retired Staff
Norn Warrior as my main! If I get into the beta but, I'm going to try out all classes/races because when the game is out, I'll be sticking to my main char for a very long time.

Yeah me too Norn Warrior FTW ... and now bring me more ale Magni !
Guardian Looks pretty cool too ... Cant wait the launch date : 28 August !

ShizzDawgg

Godly
I ended up going Asura Necromancer, but I'm probably going to roll a warrior sometime soon because I've heard they're awesome to play. :p