• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What Will Your Main Class and Race Be!?

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Minimum height Norn Guardian, just to look ridiculous next to @Oxea . *g*
As my alt Engineer - Charr or Human.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
After watching some more videos, I think I will go Norn Guardian or Warrior. They made every class too good, I honestly don't know what to choose!

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, whacking things in the face seems to have a nice feel to it with this engine.
Casting-classes might have some cool effects and such but it just isn't the same imho.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, whacking things in the face seems to have a nice feel to it with this engine.
Casting-classes might have some cool effects and such but it just isn't the same imho.

Imho, the casting classes and their spells look really spectacular, so much effort has been put in especially to compliment the cross-class combos. But for me though, I've always been a melee character a heart so it'd be only natural to choose a Warrior as a main. I'll have a caster in there somewhere probably as my 3rd main char.