• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What League are you aiming for?

What League is your goal?

• Total voters

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Season 2015 is about to start, and I'm wondering what League you are aiming for.

Personally:

Current elo:
Gold IV

Goal:
Platinum V

JacobBurkey

Portal
My main is already challenger, trying to get my smurf from master to challenger atm. No real goals.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
when does the season start? and do i have to be lvl when it starts to get into a league? or can i join midseason? I just started playing league lol

Salary22

A frightening Cactus!
when does the season start? and do i have to be lvl when it starts to get into a league? or can i join midseason? I just started playing league lol
lt starts 2015 hope l helped! And no you have to sign your soul over at the start of season no mid entrances. But signing over your first born might lead to an exception.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
lt starts 2015 hope l helped! And no you have to sign your soul over at the start of season no mid entrances. But signing over your first born might lead to an exception.
Hi fellow banned friend

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
all i know is for us aussies it starts 21st January, yes you need to be lvl 30 to play ranked and there are 10 games that you need to play which determine where you are firstly placed

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Starts 21st of January.
You need to be lvl 30 to play, but you can start playing ranked any time during the season, so don't worry about that.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
f42549a83a.jpg

Good lord... Also, this reminds me of when I started playing LoL:

5420506a73.jpg

@PewPewPewLasers

JacobBurkey

Portal
whats up with the random facepalms bro?? @JacobBurkey do u want ur forum rating rights removed??
Please keep the salt out of public threads, thanks. Also, I don't think you're the one to decide if someone gets their forum ratings removed. I think your posts deserved a f-palm, so I rated it so. Good day.