• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What is Your Favorite Single Player Mod?

connormcwood

Legacy Supporter 2
My favorite is buildcraft. I just love being able to make my own automatic mining contraption and be able relax while the mod does my mining:p

leap1

Iron
Honestly this is a hard question since I don't use mods. I guess I am excluded from this, however If I would choose 1 mod for MineCraft. I would most likely choose a mod that enhances MineCraft's Java script 3-D mode, or have the graphics be changed slightly to an HD texture. I rather say this is quite hard for me to decide over a mods... since again I don't use them very often.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
Mo's creatures hands down. If you give me a pegasus it means i can make a sky citadel and actually have a legitimate way to get up there.

Either Mo' Creatures or Rei's Minimap

Rei's still has some things I hope are added to it eventually like maybe being able to see other party members on the map, hopefully he implements that one day.
Mo' Creatues can be a little overwhelming because the creatures sort of spawn just everywhere, but if you we're able to pick and choose creatures here and there it would be awesome, I'd keep sharks and dolphins haha

Techmight

Stone
I'd probably have to say Forge. Cuz without usage of Forge and FML, half of the modpacks and setups that we all use and love, like Aether and Mo'Creatures and IC2, and even the Technic Platform and it's packs, wouldn't exist. Or at least they'd be 4 times as hard to compile and implement to the public, I'd think. :cool:

saiyan113

Dirt
Hmm...a mod that can only be used on singleplayer. Maybe RPG INVENTROY. If one that can be played on multiplayer. Hack/Mine is epic as..uhh...Flying apple pie. That's pretty epic,right?

Jdpeach

Wood
Thaumcraft. Adding uses for useless items, very very interesting new mechanics and cool blocks, integration into everything, forces a healthy amount of resource management and encourages crop farming. Adds excellent items that actually DO something non mod-related, so you'll have an actual incentive other than "Because new mod." I just love it.

Oh yeah, and ice wand. Nuff said.

iPadHD

Wood
There are millions and millions of mods! So hard to choose from! I really enjoy Mod Packs, but if I had to choose my FAVORITE, it would be BTW, Better Than Wolves, it just adds so many cool, and helpful tools, and building things to make the game more enjoyable, but still user-friendly! Second would have to be Mo'Creatures, as the starter of this post even said, it adds a much more realistic feel to the game, adding a lot more mobs, to enjoy the game, and its true potential! I can't really think of a Third one, because there are just so many good ones out there...! But my favorite Mod Pack is for sure Magic Farm 2, as I am a big Farmer, and I love the hardcore aspect of it, while playing on the Mode Hardcore that is!

I highly recommended anyone who hasn't played Magic Farm 2 already, to go play it right now! Just click here to go to >Feed-The-Beast's< website to download the Launcher and play!

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
My favorite single player mod of all time has to be hopper ducts.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1932977-152162164-hopper-ducts-mod/

It allows you to transfer items in any direction you want unlike vanilla ducts and adds more item filtering abilities. With it I can make complex item sorting & transportation systems easily and with a lot more freedom for design. Like hiding your smelter behind a wall or underground, and just having chests for input/output/fuel. Or having a number of various farms with hopper collectors and having them all feed up to a collection chest somewhere else. It has really made my minecraft life much much simpler.

http://i.imgur.com/u8rifSe.png

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
It would be a toss up between Mo' Creatures, Runecraft, & WorldEdit. Each had great positive impact for me on a single player or multiplayer world. :)

michael4C

Stone
i like so Mennen mods it wud over lode this page....lol
Grumpy-Cat-Purina.jpg

my favorite mod is thermal expansion because its just amassing it can double ores portable tank it just so good!

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
here, let's mine one pound of gold and turn it into two pounds of gold. SWEET I CANT BELIEVE THAT WORKED!