• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What is Your Favorite Single Player Mod?

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
  • Adveturecraft
One of the best mods for singleplayer minecraft.
from simple maps like this: to full remakes of Zelda.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Pokemob is a good mod, but it is very bugged. Aether is amazing, except for those annoying CLOUD THINGS THAT PUSH YOU AROUND D:<

BulkPhase

Obsidian
I like the Hunger Games mod it's pretty much any online Hunger Games server except in single player. There is like 20 NPCs that fight you and you all spawn in an arena type deal, it's pretty cool. It also adds in new weapons like daggers, spears, etc.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I like redpower2 and Industiralcraft.
Redpower ads some rs components and the ability to place rs on walls/roof, and the ability to cut up blocks into panels and smaller blocks.

Industrialcraft is all about making stuff, whit automated mining machines and extremely fast machines that makes everything like a dream...

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Timberrrr! Never waste time cutting down trees again! Break a block. THE ENTIRE THING IS DOWN. BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

MrShmid

Gold
Adventurecraft. Just look at some of the crap people have done with it. THEY TURNED MINECRFAT INTO AN RPG!!!! Unfortunately, the creator decided to stop liking MC half a year ago and now you can't install it without getting a replacement for one of the main files. :(

Aundora

Legacy Supporter 8
I still enjoy the Aether a lot just for something different... It gets intense up in heaven ;)

handballjack

Glowing Redstone
Favourite mod: Mo' Creatures
Favourite modpack: Feed The Beast
Mods that I want:
  • A mod that implements "Mo' Water Mobs"; basically having an option of a more detailed ocean biome with more uses for fishing rods, squids, new water mobs and new water vegetation.
  • A mod that implements "Mo' Boats"; having new boats that have a GUI, special features and etc. i.e. A dinghy, to travel through small rivers, pirate boats for full out marine warfare and a yacht. Because bitches love yachts.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I love technic. Making giant factories to do things for you is just about the greatest thing ever. I also love all the new redstone stuff :D