• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What is Your Favorite Single Player Mod?

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
My favorite would have to have been the better dungeons (A.K.A Chocolate Quest) mod. It added SO much to the game in terms of exploration and challenge and could keep me playing singleplayer for hours. I used to create my own custom modpacks and that mod was a staple in all of them. Sadly the creator stopped updating it so it is stuck in the past.

JetSnipe387

Legacy Supporter 9
I have to say my mix of mods like tales of kingdoms mod, more weapons, portal gun, planes, icbm, and better dungeons. Took me forever to gather these mods and find others that were compatible

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I'd have to say Thaumcraft is my favorite for the moment.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I've looked at Thaumcraft, and tried it via Yogbox, but I simply don't get it...
It's a lot of research that you have to do in game. But the things you get to do are amazing.

I'm also torn now between Thaumcraft and Mystcraft.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I really like ftb minecrack version. The fire wand is soo fun. I also like Portal gun too.

Aekely

Glowing Redstone
I think my favorite is probably the Smart Move mod. Running, jumping, and swimming have never been this entertaining. And that Swan Dive is just....

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I never play singleplayer, but I did play it a few times back in Beta 1.6. I used the ''NOW modpack'' and my favorite mod there was definitely Millionaire. Advanced villages with NPCs that gave quests to expand the village and such.

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
My favorite mod of all time would have to be the betterdungeons mod, AKA chocolate quest. It was a mod that added huge amounts of dungeons into minecraft. It added pirate ships with actual pirates to vast underground citadels filled with enemies to giant castle towns. The dungeons were scaled in difficulty and the harder ones had bosses, which even with full diamond and end game gear were difficult to defeat. I often made my own custom modpacks and would use this mod as my centerpiece in all of them.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Definately hack/mine.

I used to have a compilation of a bunch of mods, one of them was really neat, basically you place a block down and an npc spawns out of the block and whatever it is(axe, pickaxe, hoe) It will do that for you, but you have to supply the tool.