• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What is Your Favorite Single Player Mod?

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
What is your favorite minecraft mod and why?
Mine is Mo'Creatures. It adds a more realistic feeling to minecraft with a lot of the animals, an flying on a pegasus is just awesome =)

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Portal gun or plane mod. I only have ever played and used single player mods (not inclu HC mods) for like 2 months before i met HC. And those were the one of the only two i ever had :D Then i found Herocraft and never went back to ssp.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I've never used one, but I've always wanted to try Aether Mod.

Aetosion

Obsidian
I like the old Voxel fly, where you rightclick with a feather to jump in a direction, and hold right click to hover. It made for some skillful flying. It was pretty sick. Sadly they replaced it with a derpy flymod.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter

ReadyAimHIDE

Legacy Supporter 9
I agree with @TheMormon, the Aether Mod is my absolute favorite, having an entirely new world to discover new and interesting things made minecraft even more enjoyable than it already was.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
The Aether mod is hands down the best SSP mod for minecraft, though I like using armor stand and shelves as well. The aether is a whole new extension to the game, though, and it's so well-done it's crazy..

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
The Aether mod is hands down the best SSP mod for minecraft, though I like using armor stand and shelves as well. The aether is a whole new extension to the game, though, and it's so well-done it's crazy..
Yeah, long before the mod was started to be developed, I was in the suggestion thread throwing around some ideas. I don't remember how many were implemented... But still! ^.^