• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wertopia, Now Recruiting! :D

LadyReAnne

Stone
IGN: LadyReAnne
Timezone: Us & Canada Central Timezone
How long have you played HeroCraft: Well, I've been a part of the forums for a year at least, and I used to play HeroCraft a lot until I lost my old computer and it took me forever to get a new one.
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: I am a level 13 Ranger and a level 8 or 9 Farmer
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I'm looking for fun and friendship
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 4 in close combat, 6 in ranged combat
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills:
Do you have TeamSpeak: I most certainly do. If you have one of those Teamspeak servers, I would be happy to use Teamspeak. ^_^
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Of course. ^_^
How active are you on average per day: I'm usually on from around 3 pm my time to around 1 or 2 am, sometimes later. Every day.
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you): I most certainly can. I always have things to sell to make money, be it food or coal. I can easily make the 15c a day tax. Voting certainly doesn't hurt my funds either. ^_^

IGN: LadyReAnne
Timezone: Us & Canada Central Timezone
How long have you played HeroCraft: Well, I've been a part of the forums for a year at least, and I used to play HeroCraft a lot until I lost my old computer and it took me forever to get a new one.
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: I am a level 13 Ranger and a level 8 or 9 Farmer
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I'm looking for fun and friendship
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 4 in close combat, 6 in ranged combat
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills:
Do you have TeamSpeak: I most certainly do. If you have one of those Teamspeak servers, I would be happy to use Teamspeak. ^_^
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Of course. ^_^
How active are you on average per day: I'm usually on from around 3 pm my time to around 1 or 2 am, sometimes later. Every day.
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you): I most certainly can. I always have things to sell to make money, be it food or coal. I can easily make the 15c a day tax. Voting certainly doesn't hurt my funds either. ^_^
Accepted
Welcome to Wertopia

ihateujed

Gold
IGN: ihateujed
Gender: (for purposes of not calling a girl a guy in-game, we all know it happens, if you are not comfortable with stating your gender, that is alright, it is not required) male
Timezone: eastern standard
How long have you played HeroCraft: a while. I used to be a builder but I started school so I had to stop, I've played about 2 years
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Shaman / Alchemist
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I think my last town disbanded, its been a while so I wanted to start over with a new town!
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 7
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 10
Do you have TeamSpeak: yes
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: absolutely
How active are you on average per day: about 1-4 hours a day depending on work, school, WoW, and Destiny
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you): well Im kinda poor in-game but i will pay absolutely

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: ihateujed
Gender: (for purposes of not calling a girl a guy in-game, we all know it happens, if you are not comfortable with stating your gender, that is alright, it is not required) male
Timezone: eastern standard
How long have you played HeroCraft: a while. I used to be a builder but I started school so I had to stop, I've played about 2 years
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Shaman / Alchemist
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I think my last town disbanded, its been a while so I wanted to start over with a new town!
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 10
Do you have TeamSpeak: yes
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: absolutely
How active are you on average per day: about 1-4 hours a day depending on work, school, WoW, and Destiny
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you): well Im kinda poor in-game but i will pay absolutely
Accepted

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
You can contact necrophoros ingame and he can invite you to the town, im not on at the moment.

IGN: kingdomaster22
Timezone:CET (Central European Time)
UTC/GMT +1 hour
How long have you played HeroCraft: i just started
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Samurai level 1 Crafter level 6
Why do you want to join Wertopia: its actually the first town i want to join so i dont really know why
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: i would say.. a 6/7
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 4
Do you have TeamSpeak: No
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Yes
How active are you on average per day: i'm online on HeroCraft for 2-3 hours
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you): i would pay the tax if i earned enough money but if i had enough money i would pay the tax everyday

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: kingdomaster22
Timezone:CET (Central European Time)
UTC/GMT +1 hour
How long have you played HeroCraft: i just started
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Samurai level 1 Crafter level 6
Why do you want to join Wertopia: its actually the first town i want to join so i dont really know why
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: i would say.. a 6/7
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 4
How active are you on average per day: i'm online on HeroCraft for 2-3 hours
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you): i would pay the tax if i earned enough money but if i had enough money i would pay the tax everyday
Denied , One of the main ways to get accepted into a town is including a good reason as to why youd want to be in a town..

Last edited:
IGN: 1Ninjabuilder
Timezone: CST
How long have you played HeroCraft: 2 days
Class: Ranger lvl 4
Profession: Crafter lvl 17 I'm not completely sure what profession I want to settle on yet, but if I had to say now I would probably choose Miner and possibly engineer.
Why do you want to join Wertopia: Because I want to stay in a town nice friendly town where I can learn about this unique server.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: I'm not sure exactly how pvp works on this server yet, but in normal servers i'd say 7.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: Im not completely sure I've made a few good things and I'm decent at redstone probably 6.
How active are you on average per day: I'll at least get on 4 times a week.
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you): I'm not sure if this means I have to be online to pay or if it will automatically take it from my account, if I have don't have to be online i'll be fine with it.

If I am accepted please tell me where I can find the town because I have no clue.

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: 1Ninjabuilder
Timezone: CST
How long have you played HeroCraft: 2 days
Class: Ranger lvl 4
Profession: Crafter lvl 17 I'm not completely sure what profession I want to settle on yet, but if I had to say now I would probably choose Miner and possibly engineer.
Why do you want to join Wertopia: Because I want to stay in a town nice friendly town where I can learn about this unique server.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: I'm not sure exactly how pvp works on this server yet, but in normal servers i'd say 7.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: Im not completely sure I've made a few good things and I'm decent at redstone probably 6.
How active are you on average per day: I'll at least get on 4 times a week.
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you): I'm not sure if this means I have to be online to pay or if it will automatically take it from my account, if I have don't have to be online i'll be fine with it.

If I am accepted please tell me where I can find the town because I have no clue.
Accepted

Valorek

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Valorek
Timezone: Central US
How long have you played HeroCraft: Since 2012 quit on Hiatus for 3 years now I'm back
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level:
Why do you want to join Wertopia: Good environment, support, mature people this is what I seek
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 8
Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes, but prefer to use it only when really necessary
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Of course! if you don't respect them you should not be here
How active are you on average per day: it varies with my married life and work anywhere from 2-4 hours a day if i'm not working : )

BTW I sent by SIC Snowjin, I'm assuming this means I have a reserved spot, thanks!

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Valorek
Timezone: Central US
How long have you played HeroCraft: Since 2012 quit on Hiatus for 3 years now I'm back
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level:
Why do you want to join Wertopia: Good environment, support, mature people this is what I seek
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 8
Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes, but prefer to use it only when really necessary
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Of course! if you don't respect them you should not be here
How active are you on average per day: it varies with my married life and work anywhere from 2-4 hours a day if i'm not working : )

BTW I sent by SIC Snowjin, I'm assuming this means I have a reserved spot, thanks!
Accepted

ShameJax

Stone
IGN: ShameJax
Timezone: EST
How long have you played HeroCraft: I really just actually joined.
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Currently a wizard, and I'm not sure as to what profession. I'm thinking of going alchemist.
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I'm looking for a good town with active people, this seems like a good group to join.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: I'm not sure, with vanilla PVP I'm quite good, about an 8, but with all of these classes I've never actually PVP'd.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: Probably a 7.
Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes
How active are you on average per day: I'm able to be on for about 4 hours a day+, whether I'm on or playing another game is an unknown matter.
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you): Probably, but daily will be a bit of an issue considering I actually have school work.

IGN: DarkConvergence
Profession:Blacksmith Lvl40/Bard Lvl23
Why do you want to join Wertopia?: Because I'm in need of protection from a town and I have friends in this town, so I think I would fit nicely.
On a scale of 1-10 what would you consider your PvP ability:6/10
On a scale of 1-10, what would you consider your building skills:8/10
Do you have teamspeak:No
Can you follow the rules of the town and server:Yep!
How active are you on average per day:5+ Hours daily.
Are you willing to pay a daily 15c town tax?: Yep, I'll try my best to always do it.

IGN: DarkConvergence
Profession:Blacksmith Lvl40/Bard Lvl23
Why do you want to join Wertopia?: Because I'm in need of protection from a town and I have friends in this town, so I think I would fit nicely.
On a scale of 1-10 what would you consider your PvP ability:6/10
On a scale of 1-10, what would you consider your building skills:8/10
Do you have teamspeak:No
Can you follow the rules of the town and server:Yep!
How active are you on average per day:5+ Hours daily.
Are you willing to pay a daily 15c town tax?: Yep, I'll try my best to always do it.
hmmmm, i dunno. you seem kinda shifty. JK
Accepted
Welcome to the town Dark