• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wertopia, Now Recruiting! :D

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
Well no im actually going into my 3rd year next month, Im already elite ^-^.

CPTsnipey

Dirt
IGN:CPTsnipey
Timezone:central
How long have you played HeroCraft: 1 day
Class/profession dragoon/ farmer
Why do you want to join Wertopia:its where my crew is
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 10
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills:11
Do you have TeamSpeak: yea
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: yea
How active are you on average per day: not too much

IGN:CPTsnipey
Timezone:central
How long have you played HeroCraft: 1 day
Class/profession dragoon/ farmer
Why do you want to join Wertopia:its where my crew is
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 10
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills:11
Do you have TeamSpeak: yea
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: yea
How active are you on average per day: not too much
sorry i took me so long to notice your app, you have been recommend by 2 current members of the town, Welcome to the town
Accepted

Radicos

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: SpiritOfStorms
Timezone: (Not realy sure, cuz I'm not familiar) EU timezone, amsterdam n stuff like that X) Sorry! (7-8 hours ahead of american time)
How long have you played HeroCraft: a few months. Maybe 7. Not realy sure :p
Class/profession and level: Druid lvl 41, smith lvl 26
Why do you want to join Wertopia: A friend asked me to, and another friend of mine is in it. (Mortaldragoon, Brady)
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: around 6, but once I reach 45-50 I get what I need to be atleast a 7.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: hmm.. I think around 4-5
Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: I can
How active are you on average per day: Daily, about 5 hours or so

IGN: SpiritOfStorms
Timezone: (Not realy sure, cuz I'm not familiar) EU timezone, amsterdam n stuff like that X) Sorry! (7-8 hours ahead of american time)
How long have you played HeroCraft: a few months. Maybe 7. Not realy sure :p
Class/profession and level: Druid lvl 41, smith lvl 26
Why do you want to join Wertopia: A friend asked me to, and another friend of mine is in it. (Mortaldragoon, Brady)
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: around 6, but once I reach 45-50 I get what I need to be atleast a 7.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: hmm.. I think around 4-5
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: I can
How active are you on average per day: Daily, about 5 hours or so
both brady and mortal have mentioned you, you are more than welcome amongst our ranks, welcome to the town
Accepted

IGN:Searingwolf
Timezone:Eastern Time Zone
How long have you played HeroCraft:I started playing about a week before the reset was announced so I think I have gotten the hang of it
Class/profession and level:Runeblade Lv 53 and Blacksmith Lv 16
Why do you want to join Wertopia:Most of my friends from our old town joined and told me to join names are brady mortaldragoon and fewljesta
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability:9 if it is a 1v1 but it gets worse as I fight more people
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 7
Do you have TeamSpeak:I have started the download now so yes
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server:Yes
How active are you on average per day:On most days about 2-3 hours my schedule is pretty flexible right now

Last edited:
How long have you played HeroCraft:I started playing about a week before the reset was announced so I think I have gotten the hang of it
Why do you want to join Wertopia:Most of my friends from our old town joined and told me to join
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability:9 if it is a 1v1 but it gets worse as I fight more people
How active are you on average per day:On most days about 2-3 hours my schedule is pretty flexible right now
Recommended

Why do you want to join Wertopia:Most of my friends from our old town joined and told me to join names are brady mortaldragoon and fewljesta
good, good. more trusted people
Accepted

IGN: SuperWeegeeGamer
Timezone: Eastern
How long have you played herocraft: i started playing herocraft since december 2014 so i played for a good while
Class/Profession and level: Runeblade 7 and Crafter 15 ( planing to be a enchanter )
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I like being in towns and i herd this town was recruting in recruitment chat
On a scale of 1-10 what would you consider your pvp ability: 7 when its a 1v1 and i plan well when it comes to combat
On a scale of 1-10 what would you consider your building skills: 8 made my own mini-village along with a hidden bunker
Do you have teamspeak: no but i do have skype ( manglethebroken ) if you want to add me to skype
Can you follow the rules of the town and server: yes
How active are you on average per day: 2-5 hours

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
How long have you played herocraft: i started playing herocraft since december 2014 so i played for a good while
Class/Profession and level: Runeblade 7 and Crafter 15 ( planing to be a enchanter )
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I like being in towns and i herd this town was recruting in recruitment chat
On a scale of 1-10 what would you consider your pvp ability: 7 when its a 1v1 and i plan well when it comes to combat
On a scale of 1-10 what would you consider your building skills: 8 made my own mini-village along with a hidden bunker
Do you have teamspeak: no but i do have skype ( manglethebroken ) if you want to add me to skype

I vouch for him, he killed a level 60 ninja as a level 10 runeblade..

IGN: ElPolloLoco1235
Gender: Male (for purposes of not calling a girl a guy in-game, we all know it happens, if you are not comfortable with stating your gender, that is alright, it is not required)
Timezone: CTZ
How long have you played HeroCraft: 1 month
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Pyromancer 38 miner 23
Why do you want to join Wertopia: protection, somewhere where we wont get robbed every 2 hours
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 5
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 9
Do you have skype? yes
Do you have TeamSpeak: yes
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: yes
How active are you on average per day: 4 hours a day

not bad, not bad at all
Accepted

IGN: ElPolloLoco1235
Gender: Male (for purposes of not calling a girl a guy in-game, we all know it happens, if you are not comfortable with stating your gender, that is alright, it is not required)
Timezone: CTZ
How long have you played HeroCraft: 1 month
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Pyromancer 38 miner 23
Why do you want to join Wertopia: protection, somewhere where we wont get robbed every 2 hours
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 5
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 9
Do you have skype? yes
Do you have TeamSpeak: yes
How active are you on average per day: 4 hours a day
our town is very safe, you will be safe behind our wall.
Accepted

Morganthe_

Dirt
IGN:Morganthe)
Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
How long have you played HeroCraft: 30 minutes
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Level: 1 Begulier, Level: 2 Crafter
Why do you want to join Wertopia: Because, i don't like living alone
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 2
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 10
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Yes
How active are you on average per day: 2-4 per day

IGN:Morganthe)
Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
How long have you played HeroCraft: 30 minutes
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Level: 1 Begulier, Level: 2 Crafter
Why do you want to join Wertopia: Because, i don't like living alone
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 2
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 10
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Yes
How active are you on average per day: 2-4 per day
awesome we need more builders, welcome to the server and welcome to Wertopia
Accepted

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Maxed
Gender: (for purposes of not calling a girl a guy in-game, we all know it happens, if you are not comfortable with stating your gender, that is alright, it is not required) MALE
Timezone: EST
How long have you played HeroCraft: member for over 3 years. played:Unknown
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Shaman/Blacksmith
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I am looking for a town and I saw you were recruiting.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: I have pvped once on HC since returning to the server and I lost.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 7, I am a gatherer of materials.
How active are you on average per day: 5+