• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wertopia, Now Recruiting! :D

IGN: Maxed
Gender: (for purposes of not calling a girl a guy in-game, we all know it happens, if you are not comfortable with stating your gender, that is alright, it is not required) MALE
Timezone: EST
How long have you played HeroCraft: member for over 3 years. played:Unknown
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Shaman/Blacksmith
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I am looking for a town and I saw you were recruiting.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: I have pvped once on HC since returning to the server and I lost.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 7, I am a gatherer of materials.
Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: yes
How active are you on average per day: 5+
currently discussing among council, need opinion of another council member. sorry for the inconvenience
Pending

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
currently discussing among council, need opinion of another council member. sorry for the inconvenience
Pending

Such a pain. I have all my items and I want to grind my blacksmith levels. I cant do anything. So I am going to try and join another group in the meantime. but if I get accepted before that happens I am still interested in joining

Such a pain. I have all my items and I want to grind my blacksmith levels. I cant do anything. So I am going to try and join another group in the meantime. but if I get accepted before that happens I am still interested in joining
i understand. if you want some advice, staircase down and find a small cave to make a temp base in

tomtankill

Wood
IGN:Tomtankill
Gender: (for purposes of not calling a girl a guy in-game, we all know it happens, if you are not comfortable with stating your gender, that is alright, it is not required): Male
Timezone:UTC+10:00
How long have you played HeroCraft: 2 weeks
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Class:Ranger (lv 30), Profession:crafter (lv17), planning to be an engineer
Why do you want to join Wertopia: My group is joining and im getting tired of being raided. I would like to improve the base as much as possible.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability:7/8/9. im pretty good at a bow, and my melee is quite good but with the new skills im not exactly top notch (YET).
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 8, i can quite artistic
Do you have TeamSpeak:Yes
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server:Yes
How active are you on average per day:about 3 hours per day. ill stay longer if im entertained

IGN:Tomtankill
Gender: (for purposes of not calling a girl a guy in-game, we all know it happens, if you are not comfortable with stating your gender, that is alright, it is not required): Male
Timezone:UTC+10:00
How long have you played HeroCraft: 2 weeks
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Class:Ranger (lv 30), Profession:crafter (lv17), planning to be an engineer
Why do you want to join Wertopia: My group is joining and im getting tired of being raided. I would like to improve the base as much as possible.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability:7/8/9. im pretty good at a bow, and my melee is quite good but with the new skills im not exactly top notch (YET).
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 8, i can quite artistic
Do you have TeamSpeak:Yes
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server:Yes
How active are you on average per day:about 3 hours per day. ill stay longer if im entertained
we do need good builders, and our town is extremely hard to get into if your not apart of it, i await the applications of your other group members
Accepted

chuckieq

Iron
IGN: chuckieq
Timezone: The Netherlands Europe
How long have you played HeroCraft: 5 days
Class/profession and level: Wizard + Level 9 Crafter level 11
Why do you want to join Wertopia: To become a better wizard
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 8
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 6
Do you have Skype: Yes
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Yes, of course!
How active are you on average per day: 1/4 hours

The Town of Wertopia is Open for recruitment, We seek new and veteran players alike. Above all else we hold everyone to a reasonable standard of respect and cooperation.

Application:

IGN: Satanic_BoyScout
Timezone: ECST
How long have you played HeroCraft: I just started
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Ranger/Not sure yet/1
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I just want to join a town because I would prefer to have allies, and this seems like one of the more sensible towns
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 5
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 8
Do you have TeamSpeak: Not currently, but unless it will cost me, I can get it. Otherwise I have skype
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Yes
How active are you on average per day: Maybe 2-4 hours, although I might miss a day as I do a lot of camping, scuba diving, etc. and have homework
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you): Yes
Town Rules:

No Mining or strip mining in the town or 100 blocks around the town
No Killing other town members (unless they agree to pvp)
No Griefing
No Stealing
Do not disrespect other town members.
If you start an argument switch to a private chat, do NOT argue in town chat
Abide by the Server Rules.
Do not taunt or harass other town members.
Respect members of the town who are higher ranking than you, regardless of if you agree with them or not.
Build with the town theme, if you have questions of a build, ask a higher ranking member.
If there are issues between members please bring it up with a higher ranked town member
These rules are subject to change at any time without warning

Current Members:
Mayor: Necrophoros
Council: Snowjin (this council member can accept members)
Council: Spyke1of24
Council: Zombie_Spartan
Council: MortalDragoon
Council:Searingwolf
Council: Wyzards

Member: Gullibleslime
Member: Stealth_Slaya
Member:CPTsnipey
Member: ixiplixy
Member: Ida_best
Member: Morganthe_
Member: Tomtankill

Last edited:

franniested

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: franniested
How long have you played HeroCraf: I've played on the past 3 maps.
Class/profession and level: Beguiler lvl 21, and crafter lvl 15. Just started playing on this map earlier this week.
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I want to be a part of something bigger than myself. I want allies to play with, and grow with. I will protect the town, but also will accept protection until I'm leveled higher.
Do you have Skype: no, I have teamspeak though
How active are you on average per day: I'll be on 2-3 hours late almost every night, and periodically on during days

On a side note, I am motivated, creative, and don't mind medial labor from time to time. I would love to be included with large projects.

IGN: TitanTheTitan
Timezone: GMT + 1:00
How long have you played HeroCraft: I played like a few months ago then left to do school stuff.
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Pyromancer/Crafter but in fine being any class the town needs.
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I've recently got back into this and want a fresh start with faces that ill able to become friends with.
Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes, but i doubt that you will want to hear my 13 year old voice.
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Yes.
How active are you on average per day: On Sat + Sun ill be on for 1-4 hours but on school days ill be on for 30 mins - 1 hour.
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you): I'm fine with this tax. But sometimes i may not be on so ill talk to you about that when the time comes.

You guys seem cool. :)

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: franniested
How long have you played HeroCraf: I've played on the past 3 maps.
Class/profession and level: Beguiler lvl 21, and crafter lvl 15. Just started playing on this map earlier this week.
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I want to be a part of something bigger than myself. I want allies to play with, and grow with. I will protect the town, but also will accept protection until I'm leveled higher.
Do you have Skype: no, I have teamspeak though
How active are you on average per day: I'll be on 2-3 hours late almost every night, and periodically on during days

On a side note, I am motivated, creative, and don't mind medial labor from time to time. I would love to be included with large projects.

Accepted

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: TitanTheTitan
Timezone: GMT + 1:00
How long have you played HeroCraft: I played like a few months ago then left to do school stuff.
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Pyromancer/Crafter but in fine being any class the town needs.
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I've recently got back into this and want a fresh start with faces that ill able to become friends with.
Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes, but i doubt that you will want to hear my 13 year old voice.
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Yes.
How active are you on average per day: On Sat + Sun ill be on for 1-4 hours but on school days ill be on for 30 mins - 1 hour.
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you): I'm fine with this tax. But sometimes i may not be on so ill talk to you about that when the time comes.

You guys seem cool. :)
After discussion with 3 more council member you are Accepted

IGN: DiscipleofDwebb
Gender: (for purposes of not calling a girl a guy in-game, we all know it happens, if you are not comfortable with stating your gender, that is alright, it is not required) Male
Timezone: Chicago time CDT
How long have you played HeroCraft: About a month now.
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Level 20 Cleric Level 18 Farmer
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I feel like it would be good if I joined a town, also Snowjin asked me if I wanted to join.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 6
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 7
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Of course
How active are you on average per day: at least an hour everyday, maybe even three or four if im not busy
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you): Yes

Snowjin

Legacy Supporter 4
I
GN: DiscipleofDwebb
Gender: (for purposes of not calling a girl a guy in-game, we all know it happens, if you are not comfortable with stating your gender, that is alright, it is not required) Male
Timezone: Chicago time CDT
How long have you played HeroCraft: About a month now.
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: Level 20 Cleric Level 18 Farmer
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I feel like it would be good if I joined a town, also Snowjin asked me if I wanted to join.
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: 6
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your Building Skills: 7
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server: Of course
How active are you on average per day: at least an hour everyday, maybe even three or four if im not busy
Accepted

Greetings
IGN:Owaysholmes
Timezone:UTC+07:00
How long have you played HeroCraft: like 2 years but played on the new map for 3 days
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: still crafter but planing to be an alchemist and I am a Samurai level 9
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I need a house somewhere safe
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: about 7
Do you have TeamSpeak: I have Skype I dont use Teamspeak
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server:Yes I can
How active are you on average per day: I play games from the moment I wake up until I go to bed
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you):Roger that

Greetings
IGN:Owaysholmes
Timezone:UTC+07:00
How long have you played HeroCraft: like 2 years but played on the new map for 3 days
Class/profession(if crafter, then what do you plan on being your future profession) and level: still crafter but planing to be an alchemist and I am a Samurai level 9
Why do you want to join Wertopia: I need a house somewhere safe
On a Scale of 1-10, what would you consider your pvp ability: about 7
Do you have TeamSpeak: I have Skype I dont use Teamspeak
Can you follow the rules of the Town and Server:Yes I can
How active are you on average per day: I play games from the moment I wake up until I go to bed
there is currently a 15c tax daily(i wish it wasn't daily but that was set by the admins) are you willing to pay the town tax(if you have to miss a day for real life reasons, talk to me or a council member and we will set something up for you):Roger that
Accepted

IGN: Squirtle_03
How long I played: I just started today
Profession: Ninja and crafter (I want to be a merchant later)
Why I want to join: A council told me about this so I wanted to join
1-10 PVP- 7 or 8
1-10 Building- 8
Do I have TeamSpeak: Nope
Can I follow the rule: Yep :p
Active on MC: School days, not much. Weekends, usually

IGN: Squirtle_03
How long I played: I just started today
Profession: Ninja and crafter (I want to be a merchant later)
Why I want to join: A council told me about this so I wanted to join
1-10 PVP- 7 or 8
1-10 Building- 8
Do I have TeamSpeak: Nope
Can I follow the rule: Yep :p
Active on MC: School days, not much. Weekends, usually
yep, wyzards told me
Accepted