• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Weaponcraft Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Weaponcraft
  2. Location & Age:Queensland 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I learned about it from Minestatus
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a good pvper and medieval builder
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCW11}
  10. Additional Info:im a friendly player

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
actually i was using x-ray on survival and i lefted she wnet on my computer and swaers at people and does stuff to try and get me banned

Well that is an issue then. We do not allow x-raying which clearly you do as you are admitting it, and allowing her on your account seems to cause issues.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i just said i have changed my password and the lock on my door so she'll never get on again

Again you have failed to inform us of two different bans, and we questioned the first why not mention the second before it was found? Plus you admit to x-raying, so why would I believe you would not use it on this server?

For now I am going to deny this application. After you have played on the server via our greylist for a few weeks/months please feel free to reapply and we can review the application again at that time. If you behave on the server and stay out of trouble, perhaps you can be whitelisted at that time.

angyles i have admitted to using xray in version 1.1 when i first got minecraft and my sister did both of my bans so i saw no point and i have played for a few months /weeks on greylist

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
angyles i have admitted to using xray in version 1.1 when i first got minecraft and my sister did both of my bans so i saw no point and i have played for a few months /weeks on greylist

The version of Minecraft you used it with was 1.1 (Which came out in Jan 2012), the bans are from June 2012 so you still had it on your client after 1.1.

Again you did not make any mention of either bans and you were given a chance when you were questioned on the first ban. The application is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.