• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WE are herocraft

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
The past few days have been quite hectic for some. I won't go into detail but in short, there was conflict between players that was not expressed in the most graceful way. Names were called, accusations were thrown, but everything has settled now. But this is not the point of my thread.

The point is that we did it, we banded together as a community and took action to take care of an issue we all had in common. Let's not celebrate the banning of someone, that's never good in and of itself. That means we as a community failed to help them acclimate to the server. What we can celebrate is that together, this community can accomplish whatever it sets its mind to.

This is gonna get cheesy but it's true. WE are Herocraft. We are the community. Now that we know we can have an effect on the server, let's all try to better it in every way we can personally. No matter if you're a mod or not, we can all pitch in to make sure this sort of thing doesn't happen again.

Each of us has has a duty to stick up for people being harrassed.
Each of us has a duty to report wrong-doings and correct what's wrong.
Each of us has a duty to be a part of the community and engage in conversation
Each of us has a duty to make this server the best it can be.

If we all work together and do our part to help out, imagine what we could do. WE are Herocraft.

Thank you. If you want to be part of this movement, like this post! Let's see what we can do!
~Neotetro

@Fuzlogix @SupaSkwirrel @Nell @Domitius @AfroDave @Texteo @Saliosrose @rickaavv @Trok @Mitchodak @Brutalacerate

Karaktar

Gold
so very true and i have no idea what you are talking about but i totally agree with out players any server will fail it is us the players that truly decide how a server is run (ask any server owner they will tell you if the majority want it they will get it with in reason) if say and do nothing about stuff that bothers you nothing will change anyway i better stop cause i have no grammar

we are hero craft

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
/like post 65605

I wholeheartedly agree with this; we, as a community, can stand up for the same purpose, no matter what the relations in-game. And not only can we, but I feel it is our job to, that we are obligated to.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
An absolutely fine example of a prime post, with sentiment behind it that anyone with half a heart can get behind.

Let any Paladin, or any seeker of good and truth read this post, and know that this is what we stand for. This is what all of us should stand for, as decent human beings.

Angel_Works

Stone
The past few days have been quite hectic for some. I won't go into detail but in short, there was conflict between players that was not expressed in the most graceful way. Names were called, accusations were thrown, but everything has settled now. But this is not the point of my thread.

The point is that we did it, we banded together as a community and took action to take care of an issue we all had in common. Let's not celebrate the banning of someone, that's never good in and of itself. What we can celebrate is that together, this community can accomplish whatever it sets its mind to.

This is gonna get cheesy but it's true. WE are Herocraft. We are the community. Now that we know we can have an effect on the server, let's all try to better it in every way we can personally. No matter if you're a mod or not, we can all pitch in to make sure this sort of thing doesn't happen again.

Each of us has has a duty to stick up for people being harrassed.
Each of us has a duty to report wrong-doings and correct what's wrong.
Each of us has a duty to be a part of the community and engage in conversation
Each of us has a duty to make this server the best it can be.

If we all work together and do our part to help out, imagine what we could do. WE are Herocraft.

Thank you. If you want to be part of this movement, like this post! Let's see what we can do!
~Neotetro

Hear hear.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
All good and all, but where is the cake. I brought my cake knife.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
/give all infinite cake

Well said good sir well said.

No clue what your on about still.. :p What did we manage to achieve? O_O