• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WE are herocraft

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I knew everything would work out. This whole Zeal map has been a hell of a ride. Sanctum map was not nearly as hardcore. Some may argue that we aren't hardcore enough, but those people don't understand how unlike other servers HC is. This is not a freebuild nor pvponly server. This is survival at its finest. Nothing is free, there is much to earn with hard work, and any who break the rules will be punished. That's how it's always been. The more and more the rules become contested, the more clearly they will become defined.

Yet no matter what you set out to do on the server, you will be remembered by the people you influenced. For better or for worse.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Wow. Some of you are absolutely ridiculous. Read the first fuckin post and stay on topic. Don't come in here with your negativity and just ruin the flow of great shit, assholes. There were 20 or so posts removed from public view; WOW.

Now, on topic, @Neotetro , HELL YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEROCRAFT WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
What the... I always thought your name was Neotoro - I need to read more carefully.