• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Warriorheartxxx's Whitelist Application

Dear, Herocraft

Before I answer the questions I would like to say thank you for your time in reading all the applications and for your consideration, thank you. Also I would like to tell you that my grammar may not be perfect due to my dyslexia so I would like to say sorry in advance this may not be a pretty sight.

1. In-Game-Name is warriorheartxxx

2. a) Location: Canada, Ontario

2. b) Age: 15 as of November 1st 2013

3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): (None)

. Refferal (Optional): Saw ip at http://minecraft-server-list.com/sort/RP/ your server really caught my eye and I wanted to discover more about it. (it has been amazing so far and | know its going to get better.)

5. Reasons for me to be accepted: The reasons why I should be accept on your server are because I would love to explore more of the server. I also have read both wiki and the rules. I would be an asset to this server because I enjoy solving problem and helping others out. I may not be good at building, or redstone, or coding but it would still mean a lot to be whitelisted I know you've had many more applicants who could help others more, but I am always up for learning, and love to teach what I learn to help others this is why I should be accept onto Herocraft..

6. Have you vote for Herocraft (No? or Yes): Yes last night on November 25th

7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No unfortunately I am not allowed to have an account on Youtube

8. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): No :( same as above. (you said not to lie)

9. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes

10. Special Key: HCW15

Additional Information: I am a girl, besides Minecraft (which is my favorite game out of them by far.) I play World of Tanks, Team Fortress 2, DC universe online. In my spare time I watch Anime. My favorites Anime being Naruto, Attack On Titan, Hunter X Hunter and Fairy Tail. I also love to use my imagination and to dream one of my favorite things to do is to read. Some of my favorite titles include The Kingkiller Chronciles (The name of the Wind), The warrior series, Maximum Ride Novels and the Paladin's Prophecy. I am currently trying to right a book on the side just for fun. I work every Friday and Keep my marks on Honor Role. Once I am out of High School I have no idea what I want to be but it will most likely be in the Science area.

Thank You Herocraft, for your time and Consideration.

Sincerely,
warriorheartxxx

:)

why is all the writing crossed off is it supposed to look like that it won't come off when I tried to edit it is it just me?

Last edited by a moderator:

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Dear, Herocraft

Before I answer the questions I would like to say thank you for your time in reading all the applications and for your consideration, thank you. Also I would like to tell you that my grammar may not be perfect due to my dyslexia so I would like to say sorry in advance this may not be a pretty sight.

4. Refferal (Optional): Saw ip at http://minecraft-server-list.com/sort/RP/ your server really caught my eye and I wanted to discover more about it. (it has been amazing so far and | know its going to get better.)

5. Reasons for me to be accepted: The reasons why I should be accept on your server are because I would love to explore more of the server. I also have read both wiki and the rules. I would be an asset to this server because I enjoy solving problem and helping others out. I may not be good at building, or redstone, or coding but it would still mean a lot to be whitelisted I know you've had many more applicants who could help others more, but I am always up for learning, and love to teach what I learn to help others this is why I should be accept onto Herocraft..

7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No unfortunately I am not allowed to have an account on Youtube

8. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): No :( same as above. (you said not to lie)

Additional Information: I am a girl, besides Minecraft (which is my favorite game out of them by far.) I play World of Tanks, Team Fortress 2, DC universe online. In my spare time I watch Anime. My favorites Anime being Naruto, Attack On Titan, Hunter X Hunter and Fairy Tail. I also love to use my imagination and to dream one of my favorite things to do is to read. Some of my favorite titles include The Kingkiller Chronciles (The name of the Wind), The warrior series, Maximum Ride Novels and the Paladin's Prophecy. I am currently trying to right a book on the side just for fun. I work every Friday and Keep my marks on Honor Role. Once I am out of High School I have no idea what I want to be but it will most likely be in the Science area.

Sincerely,
warriorheartxxx

why is all the writing crossed off is it supposed to look like that it won't come off when I tried to edit it is it just me?
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Dear, Herocraft

4. Refferal (Optional): Saw ip at http://minecraft-server-list.com/sort/RP/ your server really caught my eye and I wanted to discover more about it. (it has been amazing so far and | know its going to get better.)

Sincerely,
warriorheartxxx

Accepted. Your name will be added

Side comment: Nice effort on application