• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

warhead150's whitelist

warhead150

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:warhead150
  2. Location & Age:Califonia age 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):None
  4. Referral(s):troyt16, purplecow
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from a friend and i would really like to play on this server with him
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but i will be voting for this server after i post this
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I am a nice guy and a great builder and i can be helpful towards others
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{hcw10}
  10. Additional Info:I am a great builder and i have ran a server in the past so i can be a help if needed

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:warhead150
  2. Location & Age:Califonia age 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):None
  4. Referral(s):troyt16, purplecow
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it from a friend and i would really like to play on this server with him
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No but i will be voting for this server after i post this
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I am a nice guy and a great builder and i can be helpful towards others
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{hcw10}
  10. Additional Info:I am a great builder and i have ran a server in the past so i can be a help if needed
Please explain the following ban in detail.

[0] => 173.208.177.74 .:. griefing

Also, why is the age given on your application different than the age on your profile?

warhead150

Dirt
i don't remember that but i will take full responsibility for it and i am sorry and i made a mistake i meant to put jan 29, 1995

warhead150

Dirt
hmmmm it just hit me i remember i was building a house on a creative server and this asshole destroyed my house and i was so mad i went and destroyed his i didnt know i was banned for it[DOUBLEPOST=1351133798][/DOUBLEPOST]i guess i was

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
hmmmm it just hit me i remember i was building a house on a creative server and this asshole destroyed my house and i was so mad i went and destroyed his i didnt know i was banned for it[DOUBLEPOST=1351133798][/DOUBLEPOST]i guess i was
That does cause me some concern. The fact that this has happened less than a month ago tells me quite a bit. Can I really assure you won't repeat those actions if an issue arises?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I'll give you a chance, but keep in mind griefing is not tolerated here on Herocraft. You break it, you replace it. Someone breaks your creations and doesn't replace, report it through a PE. Do not make me regret my decision.

Welcome to Herocraft