• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug War Victory is bugged

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
We warred an inactive town and during the entire duration of the war they never logged in and none of us died - yet we still lost. We were getting notifications every hour that we scored one point due to them being offline.

Did it award the wrong town the victory? Can I get some kind of compensation for the coins lost on our "win"? I don't know the total amount of coins lost but it was near 1600c but the actual value is probably in the logs somewhere.

dMIUqA7.png

@Kainzo @Admins @Morphan1

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
We warred an inactive town and during the entire duration of the war they never logged in and none of us died - yet we still lost. We were getting notifications every hour that we scored one point due to them being offline.

Did it award the wrong town the victory? Can I get some kind of compensation for the coins lost on our "win"? I don't know the total amount of coins lost but it was near 1600c but the actual value is probably in the logs somewhere.

dMIUqA7.png

@Kainzo @Admins @Morphan1
Well that's a weird one! Added it to the town bugs doc.

Have also refunded war costs to Drastikos.

Last edited:

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Actually, the owner of that town did log in a couple of days ago. Also Drastikos town members did die during the war - but not to the town they were at war with.

It seems the 2x penalty was paid - but also the wrong way, ie Drastikos paid the penalty, and the target town's bank account went up by pretty much the same amount (but with the town owner having been online, it's possible he deposited).

(Just adding in all the details that might be relevant.)