• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Walking Seizures] NEUTRAL [12]

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Unfortunately at this time kongrave neither has a computer nor the desire to come back to kainzocraft. As a result of this the leadership of the guild is slightly disjointed and the skins are unable to be made. I will think about reviving the guild and making it much more public and maybe make it a real guild.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Unfortunately at this time kongrave neither has a computer nor the desire to come back to kainzocraft.
wut.
Tell my mommy that I love her and hope to see her in the future<3
But I know somewhat where she's coming from *She's=MyMommy*. Getting a bit bored, myself. Probably going to take an overdue break for a while.

A

Aburido_burrito

Frenchies and Walking Seizures for Life! (and those tc noobs)

Acherous

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Ok here's the plan. We're going to buy a ton of spawn plots all next to eachother and make them all seizure houses! Lets actually make seizure district this time >:O None of Maddis skin though. That would be retarded.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Ok here's the plan. We're going to buy a ton of spawn plots all next to eachother and make them all seizure houses! Lets actually make seizure district this time >:O None of Maddis skin though. That would be retarded.
ur retarded
But I do like that idea :eek: No DHX next map, so I'ma be broke. JS............. (As usual)
WERE GONNA MAKE A COMEBLACK THIS MAP WOOOOO

@SonOfAGunner @Acherous @zachimon @kongrave @myself @EVERYONE

If i get unbanned :D

ABOUT TIME. You know, I haven't changed my skin since I got it. I'm LOYAL unlike a certain frenchieseizure *cough* @Diffuse *cough*