• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Walking Seizures] NEUTRAL [12]

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Its not a fight, Its a match which is like, we get in kongrave's plot and he traps us in his cages, and he asks questions. Whoever answers first the right answer gets 1 point, and whoever gets 3 points first will get out and the second the same till the end. BUT the last one who haven't gotten 3 points will die either with lava or sword killing =PP
Actually it isn't kongrave's plot, it's mine and I am the one who asks questions. 'Tis a fun game though :D.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Its not a fight, Its a match which is like, we get in kongrave's plot and he traps us in his cages, and he asks questions. Whoever answers first the right answer gets 1 point, and whoever gets 3 points first will get out and the second the same till the end. BUT the last one who haven't gotten 3 points will die either with lava or sword killing =PP
It's harder than you think....... ._.

kongrave

Portal
Lol jinder sorry we've been a bit busy setting up a possible game for the server with prizes and whatnot try to remind diffuse or me ingame sometime preferably on the weekends. We will have a lot more time next week too.

Jinder745

Obsidian
Lol jinder sorry we've been a bit busy setting up a possible game for the server with prizes and whatnot try to remind diffuse or me ingame sometime preferably on the weekends. We will have a lot more time next week too.
No prob I got banned Ill prolly be back tommorw or Friday ill message you In game when I'm on

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Just so you know, being a walking seizure really doesn't mean anything more than just having the skin and chilling in our chat channel. We don't really do anything organized except maybe a game of trivia or trapping maddi. I guess we look out for each other to an extent but we're not a serious guild by any definition.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
It seems that we may have already completed all of our goals. Someone find some new goals for us.