• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Viking for a warrior class/ and other class sugesstions

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
I like our 4x4x4x4 mechanic honestly, but it's shot now with all the new professions. So now what do do? Merge viking into other warrior specializations? Or start making more classes?

donnymeyer

Obsidian
... he just:
-wiped the map
-improved the mod greatly
-made a new township system
and is working on the mob arenas and updating to 1.1. hes done alot thank him
THANKS KAIN!!! :D

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
As far as the 5-spec thing goes, we could brainstorm possibilities for each path and have a poll. I'd love to see a straight-up Warrior spec.

Fangsyifu

Stone
SO Viking for the warrior class
There still
Healer
Caster
rouge

what kinda of classes can we brew up here :X

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Healer - Priest(Heals, prays, got some auras, erm what else does a priest do?).
Caster -Mystic(Can go invisible, kinda like a tricky caster that confuses their enemies).
Rouge - Huntress(Places traps, can track, etc).

Just some brainstorming :)

Fangsyifu

Stone
Suggestion

I think healer class should have a Shaman.
Use ingriedeints and mana to do special healing and buffs
as well as summoning natural animals like a wolf, sheep, cow or pig to attack there enemys :X.

Casters- Sage

Dragon breath -, when shooting the projectile and landing on ground it does 4x4 fire explosion igniting the land 4x4
Seeding - encase the enemy in a tree, hollowed inside. They can however escape it buy using a wood cutting axe
Wind Force - pushes the enemy with a windblast
lighting barrage - Chain of lighing stiking the ground randomly

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Suggestion

I think healer class should have a Shaman.
Use ingriedeints and mana to do special healing and buffs
as well as summoning natural animals like a wolf, sheep, cow or pig to attack there enemys :X.

Casters- Sage

Dragon breath -, when shooting the projectile and landing on ground it does 4x4 fire explosion igniting the land 4x4
Seeding - encase the enemy in a tree, hollowed inside. They can however escape it buy using a wood cutting axe
Wind Force - pushes the enemy with a windblast
lighting barrage - Chain of lighing stiking the ground randomly
I love the shaman idea, but a lot of those sage ideas seem like spinoffs of ideas that are currently in the game.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Maybe for caster there could be something that is the opposite of the necromancer. So stuff like light and holy spells but unlike healers, used for damage not healing.