• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Video Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Whats the deal on doing this in groups? Completely not allowed or is there a way a group could make one together and split the winnings? :)

This is how a group will go:

Choose one person to be a leader and submit it. If you win, the leader will be responsible to divide up the winning coins evenly. For the donator money, the leader will receive T3 money and the rest will get T2. The title will be given to all. I am expecting a group of a max of 3 people.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
I've decided to try and stay in the comp, problem is, Spout sometimes fucks me over and adds 2000ms onto my connection for no reason, but I do really want to use Spout because everything looks 100% more badass with it :D

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
I've decided to try and stay in the comp, problem is, Spout sometimes fucks me over and adds 2000ms onto my connection for no reason, but I do really want to use Spout because everything looks 100% more badass with it :D

You can always use certain parts with Spout. For example, when fighting or showing Hero stuff, use it. When showing architecture, use the MC client to reduce the lag.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
You can always use certain parts with Spout. For example, when fighting or showing Hero stuff, use it. When showing architecture, use the MC client to reduce the lag.
Dw, already got good footage with Spout, luckily it hasn't been fucking me over ^_^

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I am not sure I will be able to make a video. I am extremely busy with some real important tests at school, so I don't really have the time at disposal to make a video.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
It's pretty hard to edit/film, even with OliverDollar's new computer, we're facing LOTS of footage problems :p

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
I am not sure I will be able to make a video. I am extremely busy with some real important tests at school, so I don't really have the time at disposal to make a video.

I can always extend the competition if everyone would enjoy having more time to film/edit.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
If anyone wants I have a really good song that would really work with a herocraft video!

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
@bearcat99 That'd ruin the fun of the competition, wouldn't it? ;)
The last part where the deadline of a competition is due is arguably the most fun and intense part, in my opinion :p Give the MCF competition for example, the heat was on in the last 3-4 hours to make final changes and submissions, and was the most fun I've ever had designing!

c12095

Holy Shit!
Not sure when this video contest ends, but if anyone would like, I will be recording the upcoming PvP Tournement to give a first person feel and give it to the Hearlds. If anyone would like to use that for their PvP aspect of their video I would have no issue passing it along :)

Status
Not open for further replies.