• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Video Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Me too, ties in well with my new town "Prophecy" hahah!
I swear I'll suffer a mental breakdown if I don't get the title. - Only kidding ;)
Looking forward to seeing all the videos!

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
It should be royalty free, considering its gotta comply with the ToS of Youtube and/or other media sharing sites, because I'm sure we'd all hate to have our trailers with music that Youtube has selected for us.

agentjwall

Godly
I can always extend the competition if everyone would enjoy having more time to film/edit.

I'd love it if you could extend the date. I'm in finals season now so I have 9 finals between now and the 18th which gives me almost no time to make a video. Not to mention my Scholarships may be revoked if I don't do well enough so the pressure's on and I won't have time for anything more then some light prep-work for a video...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I have no time to make a video. Reason A) I have 3 of the years most important tests at school. Gotta study! B) Going on vacation from 13th to 18th. C) I have 2 football matches in this time period, plus 3 hours practice every week.

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Would like an extension on this if possible, I thought I would be able to do it but schoolwork has taken up too much time. I want to be able to create something that is of a high standard and since my final exams are beginning next monday, I am unable to do that. If we cannot get an extension, I guess I can just try my best. Thanks

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
EXTENSION ON THE VIDEO CONTEST?

If you want an extension, click 'agree' on my post.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Et voila, 13 agrees to this point!
This'll be great as I can get on with my exams for the next 3 weeks, and be all fresh and ready to continue the video competition when I come back.

Could you extend it until the middle of June?

Status
Not open for further replies.