• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Read Video Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Video Contest

Hey you video makers! Want to make a video to represent your filming skills and love to Herocraft? Well here is your chance. Herocraft is looking for a new official trailer to show what Herocraft is all about.​

What We Are Looking For:
- A 2-4 minute video that is uploaded to Youtube.​
- Displays skills and techniques of video editing.​
- Quality music.​
- Must contain "Herocraft: The Multiverse" in the video in any style.​
- Heavily focuses on HEROES plugin.​
- Touches on Mob Arena, Economy, Towns, Hardcore, PvP, Community, Architecture, Team Speak, Whitelist, Titles, Forums, and more.​
Prizes:
1st: Video uploaded to MC forums, 2,500c, $20 added to your donator status, and the permanent title: [Prophet]
2nd: 1,000c​
3rd: 600c​
End Date:
May 14, 2012*​
How To Submit:
Send me (bearcat99) a pm of a link to your Youtube video. The link must be private where only people who have the url can watch it. I will take resubmissions if you find an error in your submitted video.
Claim:
We will have full publishing rights to the video. Additionally, we may ask for any changes to the 1st place video. Any video must be appropriate. We have the right to disqualify a contestant for any reasonable reason. Joke videos will be deleted. Judges will be select Herocraft staff. Thank you.​
*Date may be changed.​
Here's an example. It's our current, extremely old one.​

B

Bingy1218

I'll add my finishing touches and post it hopefully within the next week :D

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
To make it easier on the filmers we could load the map on the test server, and they can film there.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm glad to see we'll finially have a new video! The old one is from Sanctum lol. Also glad to see all these contests being made lately. We need more of those!

agentjwall

Godly
Bah, worst possible time to have the contest; I have a heavy testing schedule in my classes for the next three weeks...
I'll try to squeeze in time to make a video but I doubt it is going to be possible :/

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
On this, Starting filming this evening... You should encourage the use of spout in the video too Bearcat.

agentjwall

Godly
Can I get an advantage for making the video on Mac with screenflow? :'(
Macs get the advantage of having iMovie for free and Final Cut. You are by no means disadvantaged :p
(I would know because I use one)

And I'd also like to know if we can use texture packs/shaders or should we keep it vanilla?

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Whats the deal on doing this in groups? Completely not allowed or is there a way a group could make one together and split the winnings? :)

bearcat99

Sir GrowlMeow
Legacy Supporter 2
Before I make a decision about a group entering, I will talk to some others to give you a legit answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.